Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC

2 posters

Go down

JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC Empty JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Missing Union County Mother and Children Found

JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC Police-mother-children-missing-union

Credit: Union Public Safety Sara Justice and her two children were found at a Columbia medical facility.

Published: October 19, 2010

Union Public Safety says Sara Justice and her two toddlers have been found at a medical facility in Columbia.Public safety is not saying what condition they are in or why they are there.
The family has been missing for a week. Police say they were last seen walking with the father of the children on main street in Union. Just a few steps from Justice's downtown apartment.
When Police began the investigation they believed they may have been with their father, Cornelius Farr of Spartanburg, who officers were calling a "person of interest". Public Safety has not said what, if any, involvement Cornelius may have had since the family has been found.
SLED background check and detention records show, Farr has been previously arrested on a number of charges, from assault with intent to kill, to carjacking.
Her family were worried about the trio's whereabouts, because they say she wouldn't leave without all her belongings and her son's heart medication. The children are one and two years old.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC Empty Re: JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Twinkletoe said:
Tom, I posted the article about these babies going missing but can't find it to add this.
Well, in my haste to locate your original post I found a similar family in a nearby town with the same last name and confused the two and merged and split and OMG I have a headache... I think everything is back where it's supposed to be.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Missing Union County Mother and Children Found

JUSTICE Toddlers - Columbia SC Police-mother-children-missing-union

Credit: Union Public Safety Sara Justice and her two children were found at a Columbia medical facility.

Published: October 19, 2010

Union Public Safety says Sara Justice and her two toddlers have been found at a medical facility in Columbia.Public safety is not saying what condition they are in or why they are there.
The family has been missing for a week. Police say they were last seen walking with the father of the children on main street in Union. Just a few steps from Justice's downtown apartment.
When Police began the investigation they believed they may have been with their father, Cornelius Farr of Spartanburg, who officers were calling a "person of interest". Public Safety has not said what, if any, involvement Cornelius may have had since the family has been found.
SLED background check and detention records show, Farr has been previously arrested on a number of charges, from assault with intent to kill, to carjacking.
Her family were worried about the trio's whereabouts, because they say she wouldn't leave without all her belongings and her son's heart medication. The children are one and two years old.

This is the second article I posted. The one I posted about them going missing was deleted and the one about them being found was deleted???
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Twinkletoe said:
Tom, I posted the article about these babies going missing but can't find it to add this.
Well, in my haste to locate your original post I found a similar family in a nearby town with the same last name and confused the two and merged and split and OMG I have a headache... I think everything is back where it's supposed to be.
Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

I wanted to make sure this didn't get deleted because I suspect we will hear from these kids again. "Located in a medical facility" sounds like an abusive man is lurking in the background.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down