Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA

Go down

"Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA Empty "Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 am

Child Goes Missing from Savannah Hotel

Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police are searching for a 12-year-old girl, missing from the Mulberry Inn downtown, since last night.‬
‪ ‬
‪Police interviewed the mother to establish a time line. They were advised that around 10:00 p.m., last night everyone went to bed. This morning around 4:00 a.m., the mother of the missing child woke up to find her child missing, and called police.‬
‪ ‬
‪The missing child is a white female, brown hair, brown eyes, 4'10", weighing 110 Lbs. At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a cream shirt with a design on it and blue pajama pants.‬

Anyone with information is asked to call police or Crimestoppers at (912) 234-2020 or text CRIMES (274637). In the body type, include “CStop2020” plus the tip. Tipsters remain anonymous and may qualify for a cash reward
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA Empty Re: "Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am

Update: Missing child found alive in Savannah

"Jane Doe" - 12 yo - Savannah/Chatham GA Missingchild

Savannah-Chatham police say a 12-year-old girl, who went missing from the Mulberry Inn last night, has been found alive.

Gena Moore, police spokeswoman, said no further details are available at this time.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down