Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN

Go down

DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN Empty DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 am

City Watch Alert for Missing Girl

Updated: Thursday, 18 Nov 2010, 4:19 PM CST
Published : Thursday, 18 Nov 2010, 4:19 PM CST

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A city watch alert is in effect for a missing 11-year-old girl.

Danielle Bledsoe was reported missing Wednesday. Her mother says she dropped Danielle off at Georgian Hills Elementary, Wednesday morning. But when she went to pick her up, she wasn't there.

Police say a 31-year-old man known as "Star Child" had been texting Danielle, offering her money. If you know anything about this case, call the missing person's department at 901-636-4479.
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/111810-city-watch-alert-for-missing-girl
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN Empty Re: DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 am

An 11-year-old Frayser girl went missing after she left Georgian Hills Middle School.

Her parents say she had been texting a 16-year-old boy and a 31-year-old man.

The 31-year-old uses the name "Star Child" and offered the girl money

Danielle Bledsoe was last seen leaving the Georgian Hills Middle School campus with a group of kids, but no one has seen her since.

"All I'm doing is just holding myself together to keep on a positive side to think she's okay, she'll be back," said the girl's mother, also named Danielle Bledsoe.

Ms. Bledsoe says Danielle has disappeared before, and has been communicating via text with a 16-year-old high school student and a 31-year-old man who uses the name "Star Child."

Bledsoe does not know how her daughter knows this man, but says she has seen his texts come in late at night and an offer of money.

"He texted her around 12 something at night and I heard the phone so I picked it up and he was saying he just got off work and calling her princess," Bledsoe said.

"He offered her $30 to come over and said 'I got $30 and you got what I need'," Bledsoe added.

The Memphis City School District is cooperating with Memphis police, but says Danielle attended school Wednesday and was seen leaving the campus.

Bledsoe thought she may have gone to tutoring after school, but Danielle never signed in.

Memphis police issued a City Watch Alert hoping to get some answers as to Danielle's location, and about "Star Child."
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-danielle-bledsoe-missing,0,4692392.story?track=rss
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN Empty Re: DANIELLE BLEDSOE - 11 yo - Memphis TN

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 am

Did her parents call the police when they first knew of him texting their daughter? I sure would have! And I wouldn't have let her out of my site. Not even to go to school. I remember when I was 12 years old I knew a boy who was 14. A neighbour saw us holding hands and told my parents. My father took me to work with him and wouldn't let me go to school for 3 days until he got to the bottom of it and straightened me and the boy out.
What these parents were confronted with was way more serious!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 am

Per WS;
I just got off the phone with Fox Memphis.

They said yes Bledsoe was found safe but they refuse to update the information because she was a runaway.

There will be no link to cite available at their site at any time in the future.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5819102
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down