Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Hearing Phunk: Casey Anthony Gets More Investigative Funds - T & T

Go down

Phone Hearing Phunk: Casey Anthony Gets More Investigative Funds - T & T Empty Phone Hearing Phunk: Casey Anthony Gets More Investigative Funds - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phone Hearing Phunk: Casey Anthony Gets More Investigative Funds

Excerpt:

I wasn't around for the hearing, and it didn't seem to matter. The only coverage came from WESH tweets. However, they did just post an article.

From what I read, the defense has received more investigative hours to check out the 110 witnesses that Jose Baez doesn't feel need to be investigated. The exact amount of hours is up for grabs at this point as the JAC is still trying to figure out how many hours haven't been paid. It sounds like a paper work nightmare to me at this point. I'm hearing 110 hours so far.

As for the travel expenses, Baez claimed that he applied for reimbursement from the JAC and the JAC wanted a court order. Judge Perry wants to see the paperwork before he writes that order.

READ MORE:
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/12/phone-hearing-phunk-casey-anthony-gets.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down