Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

2 posters

Go down

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were Empty Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Thursday, January 1, 2009 – updated: 8:32 am EST January 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

VIDEO REPORT: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Remains Were

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December."He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were Empty Re: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Post by Annabeth Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:29 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Thursday, January 1, 2009 – updated: 8:32 am EST January 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

VIDEO REPORT: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Remains Were

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December."He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
Then why didn't LP call police and tell them this information on Nov. 15?? He is just as guilty for witholding this info. IMO
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down