Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, well, well! The State has to prove Casey killed Cayle

Go down

Well, well, well! The State has to prove Casey killed Cayle Empty Well, well, well! The State has to prove Casey killed Cayle

Post by mom_in_il Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Written on 2 February 2011 at 12:58 by humbleopinion
Well, well, well! The State has to prove Casey killed Caylee!

Excerpt:

Really WESH? Did anyone think any differently? And does WESH think the state doesn’t know that? Is WESH on the defense side, thinking that what Baez has said, is the Golden TRUTH? Remember what Baez said the below statement made by Mr. Ashton? Baez said: “I disagree 100% with the state’s theory and I’ll just leave it at that.” Of course he doesn’t agree with the states theory, but he has yet to come up with their own theory. EVERYONE they have tried to get to lie in this case has failed them. They have pushed to the AXE-wives of Roy Kronk, the habitual liar Laura Buchanan, they have even tried to get Cindy’s 911 call out of the trial! “I found my daughters car today, it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.” Of course we know a nurse impersonator of decomposition would come to believe that there was not a dead body in that car but say it to get the Police there faster? Then turn around and lie like a rug about the comment.

READ MORE:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/02/02/well-well-well-the-state-has-to-prove-casey-killed-caylee/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down