Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH

2 posters

Go down

DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH Empty DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Ohio boy missing, thought taken by mom's boyfriend

March 14, 2011 7:05 AM ET

ELYRIA,
Ohio (AP) - Authorities in northern Ohio believe a 7-year-old has been
taken by his mother's boyfriend, who police say has threatened to harm
the boy.

A statewide Amber Alert has been for issued
for the child, David Bruce of Elyria (eh-LEER'-ee-uh). He's described as
black, 4 feet tall and weighing 70 pounds. The boy has brown hair and
brown eyes and was last seen at 2:30 a.m. Monday wearing a white T-shirt
and boxer shorts.

The boyfriend is black, about 42 years old, 6
feet tall and weighing 200 pounds. He was last seen in blue jeans and a
red and white winter hat.

He's thought to be driving a light green 2005 Toyota Camry with Ohio license plate EHJ8336.
Police urge that any tips be called to 911.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH Empty Re: DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Amber Alert cancelled: 7-year-old Elyria boy found

ELYRIA -- The Amber Alert issued for a 7-year-old Elyria boy who was abducted by his mother's boyfriend has been cancelled, according to Elyria Police.

Cleveland Police found David Bruce just after 6:30 Monday morning at a Greyhound station.

Police say David was taken from a house on Bell Avenue at about 1:50 Monday morning by 42-year-old Greg Johnson, his mother's boyfriend.

Johnson is black, 6 feet tall, 200 lbs. and was last seen wearing jeans and a red and white winter hat. There's no word on Johnson's whereabouts.

Johnson was driving a green 2005 Toyota Camry with Ohio license plate number EHJ 8336.

Anyone with information should call Elyria Police at (440) 323-3302.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Amber Alert suspect is Fugitive of the Week

DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH 9k=
ELYRIA -- A man accused of kidnaping a child and triggering an Amber Alert on Monday morning has been named Fugitive of the Week by the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force.

Johnson is wanted by the U.S. Marshals and the Elyria Police Department on charges of kidnapping. Johnson is also wanted on probation violation charges out of Gwinnett County and Dekalb County, Georgia.

On Monday (March 14), Johnson is accused of taking the 7-year-old son of his girlfriend without permission from her home on Bell Avenue in Elyria.

While with the boy, Johnson called the child's mother and told her she would never see her son again.

Johnson allegedly snatched the child as he was sleeping while his mother was returning home late Sunday night.

Johnson refused to return the child to his mother and eventually left the child in the Greyhound Bus station unattended in Elyria in the early morning hours after he found out police were searching for him.

Johnson has a history of violence and should be approached with caution. Johnson, 43, is black, standing approximately 6 feet tall, and weighing 215 pounds. He has black hair and has brown eyes.

Johnson has numerous tattoos on both arms which include a cross with Jesus and the words "His Word and Mine."

Johnson has been known to use the alias Leonard Johnson. Johnson was living on the 400 block of Bell Avenue in Elyria with the victim.

Johnson's whereabouts are currently unknown and it is possible that Johnson has left the state. He is a native of Georgia and has only been in Ohio since December.

If you have any information in reference to Gregory Johnson, please contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED.

Tipsters can remain anonymous and reward money is available.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Another woman bringing a low life into her home with her child. She got lucky this time. My money says she will do it again with another man.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm

twinkletoe wrote:Another woman bringing a low life into her home with her child. She got lucky this time. My money says she will do it again with another man.
Isn't it pathetic Twink? She should be charged with child neglect or something IMO. Any mother who knowingly places their child in the path of a criminal should be.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Man arrested after Monday's Amber Alert issued for Elyria boy
DAVID BRUCE - 7 yo - Elyria OH Gregory-Johnson_20110314123258_320_240

Posted: 2:59 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 32 minutes ago
The Ohio News Network

ELYRIA, Ohio - Neighbors kept an eye on a Bell Avenue home in Elyria on Tuesday after police said that Gregory Johnson abducted his girlfriend's 7-year-old son from his bed.

Johnson told the boy's mother that she'd never see him again and left, ONN's Cristin Severance reported on Tuesday. He allegedly took the boy on Monday morning.

"We were watching the house all night just to make sure he didn't come back here," said neighbor Daphne Nelson.

Police issued an Amber Alert and found the boy alone at a bus station in downtown Cleveland Monday morning. Johnson was nowhere to be found.

U.S. Marshals said Johnson was arrested Wednesday, after authorities found he was hiding out at the Riverside Estates near West 28th Street in Cleveland. He was arrested without incident and additional charges are pending.

"As a parent, it scares me to death," Nelson said. "I hope they catch this guy, especially after finding out that this man has a violent past."

Assistant Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Andrew Deserto said that Johnson is on probation in two counties in Georgia and that he's been arrested numerous times for different crimes. Those crimes include fleeing and alluding police, and resisting arrest.

The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force named Johnson their fugitive of the week.

"When you get someone that is facing the charges he's facing, you don't know how he is going to react," Deserto said. "Desperate people commit desperate acts. I think right now he is a desperate person. It's a concern for us and a concern for the public."

Last edited by twinkletoe on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 pm

kiwimom wrote:
twinkletoe wrote:Another woman bringing a low life into her home with her child. She got lucky this time. My money says she will do it again with another man.
Isn't it pathetic Twink? She should be charged with child neglect or something IMO. Any mother who knowingly places their child in the path of a criminal should be.
I always agree with you Kiwi on these POS mothers and the POSs they bring home to put their children in harms way with no regard for the consequences to their children.

Hope you are healing nicely and not in pain.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down