Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Baby Jane" POOLE - xx Months /Accused: Rayniqua Poole - Oklahoma City OK

Go down

"Baby Jane" POOLE - xx Months /Accused: Rayniqua Poole - Oklahoma City OK   Empty "Baby Jane" POOLE - xx Months /Accused: Rayniqua Poole - Oklahoma City OK

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am

Rayniqua Poole, 18, Says Mixture Was Accidental

POSTED: 12:12 pm CDT March 14, 2011

OKLAHOMA CITY --

Rayniqua Poole called police on March 10 saying she accidentally fed her baby gin, police said. Poole told police that she woke up around 5 a.m. to fix her child a bottle.

Poole told officers she always uses bottled water to mix with her formula.

Officers from the Oklahoma City Police Department said Poole grabbed a bottle out of her refrigerator, mixed it with the formula, fed it to her baby and then went back to bed. When she woke up, officers said, Poole noticed that the bottle smelled of alcohol, and she realized she fed her baby gin instead of water.

Poole told officers her friend had brought the gin two days before. When officers arrived, they said, the baby smelled strongly of alcohol.

Officers also said Poole told them, if given a drug test, she would test positive for marijuana.

Officers arrested Poole on suspicion of child endangerment.

The baby, who officers said is going to be fine, was placed in Department of Human Services custody.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" POOLE - xx Months /Accused: Rayniqua Poole - Oklahoma City OK   Empty Re: "Baby Jane" POOLE - xx Months /Accused: Rayniqua Poole - Oklahoma City OK

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 am

I don't think she fed her the bottle. She probably propped the bottle on something and stumbled back to bed.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down