Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: She turns 25 today; can we all get along? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: She turns 25 today; can we all get along? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: She turns 25 today; can we all get along? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Casey Anthony: She turns 25 today; can we all get along?
posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2011 10:58 AM

I’m very grateful to the readers of this blog, but I do have a request: Please make your point and resist bickering with other readers.

I took last night off and was quite surprised to find that several battles raged among readers.

I don’t think that sniping helps anyone, and I question how many people are interested in reading those skirmishes. Above all, I don’t think the fighting is the way to respect a murder victim.

The news today: Casey Anthony is 25 and spending a third birthday behind bars. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reports that Anthony will have meatloaf and mashed potatoes and that officials at the Orange County Jail describe her as “cooperative and compliant.” Kealing put her time behind bars at about 885 days in a row, longer than any woman there.

Coverage of the case will turn more intense in May, when Anthony’s murder trial starts. We’ve got a long way to go. I realize there will be many differences of opinion, but please be adult about commenting — and remember a child who didn’t get to be an adult.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-she-turns-25-today-can-we-all-get-along.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down