Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Hearing - Blink and You Missed It! - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Hearing - Blink and You Missed It! - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Hearing - Blink and You Missed It! - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 am

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing - Blink and You Missed It!

Excerpt:

Today's hearing lasted around eleven minutes. Fortunately I live in the EDT zone, I hadn't had to get up super-early as did everyone from the west coast! WFTV reported that the hearing lasted 20 minutes, however, about nine of those minutes found us watching Casey Anthony groom herself and talk to Cheney Mason as she waited for the hearing to begin. There were no papers for her to put in order in read as she has been doing lately, apparently to keep her from these behaviors. I don't know which is worse to watch.

Linda Burdick and Jeff Ashton represented the State and Cheney Mason represented his client without his co-counsel, Jose Baez. I must say, the tone of this hearing was quite pleasant and at times jovial (on the part of Cheney Mason).

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-blink-and-you.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down