Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony: “I sprayed the car with Febreze” - Fox 35

Go down

Cindy Anthony: “I sprayed the car with Febreze” - Fox 35 Empty Cindy Anthony: “I sprayed the car with Febreze” - Fox 35

Post by mom_in_il Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Cindy Anthony: “I sprayed the car with Febreze”
Updated: Friday, 01 Apr 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 01 Apr 2011, 10:45 AM EDT

Excerpt:

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - For the second day in a row Casey Anthony was back in court for a hearing. Friday’s court hearing was a continuation of the hearing that was postponed last week.

Cindy Anthony: “I sprayed the car with Febreze” - Fox 35 Photo_icon Photo Gallery: Casey Anthony hearing April 1, 2011

Casey Anthony's attorneys are asking Judge Belvin Perry to throw out some of the state's evidence against her including tests done on air samples collected from her Pontiac Sunfire. It will be up for the judge to decide if the methods used are groundbreaking science, suitable to be used as evidence in trial or junk science that should be thrown out.

Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony took the stand where she answered questions about the car and the odor coming from it on July 15, 2008. Defense Attorney Jose Baez asked Cindy Anthony about the odor coming from the car and what she and her husband George did. Anthony said George opened the windows and the trunk of the car to air out the odor. She said George then went to work and she stayed and removed items from the car. “Casey had left one of her work purses in the car and I noticed in the trunk of the car was a backpack of Caylee. I took that out to let it air out took her doll that she calls mama out.”

Cindy Anthony then testified that she sprayed the car with Febreze to try and get rid of the odor. “I sprayed the entire car with Febreze. I used almost a whole can and then I put dryer sheets through out the car.”

READ MORE: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040111-casey-anthony-hearing
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down