Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Girl - 10 yo - (2007) /Convicted: John David Mattsson Delray Beach FL

Go down

Unnamed Girl - 10 yo - (2007) /Convicted: John David Mattsson Delray Beach FL Empty Unnamed Girl - 10 yo - (2007) /Convicted: John David Mattsson Delray Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:53 am

Delray man, 51, gets six life prison terms for sex with a child

8:04 p.m. EDT, April 6, 2011

A 51-year-old Delray Beach man was convicted and sentenced on Wednesday to six life terms plus 30 years in prison for sexual battery on a child under the age of 12, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Michael McAuliffe.

The trial evidence showed that John David Mattsson started molesting the girl repeatedly over a 13-month period beginning when she was 10 and ending in June 2008 when she was 11. The victim told detectives the abuse occurred on multiple occasions in various ways, prosecutors said.

Mattsson was living on his own at the time since he and his wife had separated, the police report said.

The incidents stopped when the victim told her mother and they reported it to Delray Beach Police, according to the report.

When Mattsson was brought in for questioning, he described what happened on just a few occasions and that was enough to arrest him, according to police.

Last edited by twinkletoes on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Girl - 10 yo - (2007) /Convicted: John David Mattsson Delray Beach FL Empty Re: Unnamed Girl - 10 yo - (2007) /Convicted: John David Mattsson Delray Beach FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:55 am

Hot damn, both a prosecutor and judge who gets it. These criminal perverts must be stopped.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down