Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony trial: Judge Belvin Perry faces media glare - OS

Go down

Casey Anthony trial: Judge Belvin Perry faces media glare - OS Empty Casey Anthony trial: Judge Belvin Perry faces media glare - OS

Post by mom_in_il Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 am

Casey Anthony trial: Judge Belvin Perry faces media glare
Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. has been a respected jurist in Central Florida for decades; he's about to get a lot of attention as the judge in he Casey Anthony trial
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:42 p.m. EDT, April 10, 2011

Excerpt:

As a Casey Anthony hearing broke for lunch Wednesday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry walked across his courtroom and up to a podium facing not the witness stand or the bench, but television cameras.

In minutes, Perry went from assessing arcane testimony about human decomposition to discussing statewide court finances to providing the press with measured answers about a fiscal crisis averted — his mind shifting, one gear to the next, like a high-performance clutch.

How does one man juggle the demands of a nationally observed murder case with a court budget crisis and a year of personal loss?

"Put it this way: I virtually have no life," Perry said. "Between this, between going to Tallahassee and my administrative responsibilities in running the third largest circuit in the state of Florida, I stay pretty busy."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-belvin-perry-20110410,0,3251637.story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down