Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George BC

Go down

CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George  BC Empty CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George BC

Post by karma Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 am

Family Gathers To Mark Missing Teen's Birthday
Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prince George, B.C. - A small group of family and friends gathered on the steps of the Prince George Courthouse in the bitter cold this evening to mark Lucas Degerness' 18th birthday.

Luke was last seen three-and-a-half years ago on Oak Street, after spending the night at a friend's. The boy, who was 14 at the time, has not been seen since.

His mother, Gina Degerness, issued a plea, "He's been gone far too long, he needs to contact someone to let us -- family and friends -- know he's alive."

"Someone knows something and they need to tell," she continued. "It's been over three years of desperation, devastation, and misery and it needs to end."

Degerness says her annual vigil on her son's birthday is something that's within her control, she does it to raise awareness and remind people he's still missing. "The more eyes and ears I have out there, I figure, the better my chances are."

"This community has way too many missing people -- it must stop and the silence must end. There's too many hurting families and friends to remain silent."

Read more

HAVE YOU SEEN Lucas James Degerness?

CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George  BC Lucas_10

Name: Lucas James Degerness
Date of Birth: January 29, 1993
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown or Blond
Sex: Male

Missing Since: June 7, 2007
Missing From: Prince George, B. C.

Circumstances:
Luke was last seen at Prince George Secondary School on June 7, 2007. He was wearing a red baseball cap, blue jeans, white t-shirt, and black running shoes. He was also carrying a large camouflage backpack.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN LUCAS JAMES DEGERNESS OR KNOW OF HIS WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE CALL: 1-800-661-6160 or 1-403-291-0705 tips@mcsc.ca

http://www.mcsc.ca/ProfileDetail.aspx?ID=79

Last edited by karma on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George  BC Empty Re: CANADA • Lucas James DEGERNESS, 14 (2007) ~ Prince George BC

Post by karma Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Family Gathers To Mark Missing Teen's Birthday
Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prince George, B.C. - A small group of family and friends gathered on the steps of the Prince George Courthouse in the bitter cold this evening to mark Lucas Degerness' 18th birthday.

Luke was last seen three-and-a-half years ago on Oak Street, after spending the night at a friend's. The boy, who was 14 at the time, has not been seen since.

His mother, Gina Degerness, issued a plea, "He's been gone far too long, he needs to contact someone to let us -- family and friends -- know he's alive."

"Someone knows something and they need to tell," she continued. "It's been over three years of desperation, devastation, and misery and it needs to end."

Degerness says her annual vigil on her son's birthday is something that's within her control, she does it to raise awareness and remind people he's still missing. "The more eyes and ears I have out there, I figure, the better my chances are."

"This community has way too many missing people -- it must stop and the silence must end. There's too many hurting families and friends to remain silent."

Read more

Back to top Go down