Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL

2 posters

Go down

CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL Empty CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 am

Orlando police looking for missing 12-year-old girl

Orlando police are searching for a girl who went missing on Tuesday afternoon from her middle school.

Cherish Samani Gandy, 12, walked out of Memorial Middle School about 12:30 p.m. to return a call via cell phone to one of her friends, according to police.

She was last seen at LB McLeod Road and South Rio Grande Avenue.

She was last seen in a white T-shirt with blue Capri pants. She was carrying a "WWE" backpack and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall and about 170 pounds.

Police say they do not suspect foul play. Anyone with information about Cherish's location is asked to call Orlando police at 321-235-5300.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL Empty Re: CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL

Post by kiwimom Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Orlando police today found a girl who went missing on Tuesday afternoon from her middle school.
Cherish Samani Gandy, 12, walked out of Memorial Middle School about
12:30 p.m. to return a call via cell phone to one of her friends,
according to police.
She was last seen at LB McLeod Road and South Rio Grande Avenue. She
was found at about 1 p.m. area of Texas Avenue and Rio Grande, where she
was staying with friends, Orlando Police Sgt. Barbara Jones said.
"She will be returned to her family,'' Jones said in her statement.http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-missing-girl-cherish-gandy-20110428,0,3315846.story
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL Empty Re: CHERISH SAMANI GANDY - 12 yo - Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am

If my children ever brought a kid home with them I would immediately contact the parents. WTH is wrong with people?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down