Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSTRALIA • Jataya BOLT, 3 ~ New South Wales

Go down

AUSTRALIA • Jataya BOLT, 3 ~ New South Wales Empty AUSTRALIA • Jataya BOLT, 3 ~ New South Wales

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:11 am

The Federal Magistrates Court has issued publication and recovery orders in a bid to help find a little girl missing in the state's north.It's thought three-year-old Jataya Bolt was taken by her father, Gary Timothy Campbell, in February.AUSTRALIA • Jataya BOLT, 3 ~ New South Wales R682329_5055211
Solicitor Peace Decle says the pair are believed to be living in either Bellbrook on the mid-north coast, or Armidale in the New England.Ms Decle says the little girl's mother is deeply upset but has good family support."She's issued a statement, she said that 'Jataya turned three years old in May this year, and every day I worry about where she is living and whether she is safe and well, I miss Jataya terribly and want her brought home to me'," she said."In the ordinary course of family law, the publication of information or details that identify either a party or a child to those proceedings is actually prohibited."In this case the Federal Magistrates Court has lifted that prohibition for the specific purpose of allowing us to seek the community's help to try and locate Jataya," Ms Decle said.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down