Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace says Anthony resembles ’snake charmer’ - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace says Anthony resembles ’snake charmer’ - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace says Anthony resembles ’snake charmer’ - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace says Anthony resembles ’snake charmer’
posted by halboedeker on May, 20 2011 9:03 AM

On “Good Morning America” this morning, Nancy Grace defended the way she has covered the Casey Anthony story.

“If both sides did not hate my show, I would be very concerned,” Grace said. “Nobody wants to hear any criticism of their client or their technique or a very honest and realistic critique of what’s going on in the courtroom. So naturally, it’s going to make people squirm when they hear the truth.”

What do you think about that?

Grace added that she wasn’t concerned that her name or her HLN show had been discussed frequently during jury selection. Grace said the focus needed to be on Caylee Anthony, the 2-year-old victim.

Grace assessed the demeanor of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death. “She looked very pale and pitiful and her hair has gotten very long,” Grace said. “I was looking at her, and it’s very mesmerizing. It’s like looking at a snake charmer. But then I remembered Caylee.”

Grace also endorsed this newspaper. “You need to read the Orlando Sentinel. The judge wants a jury now,” Grace told Robin Roberts.

Grace has a bombastic style that annoys many people, but the HLN host has never forgotten Caylee.

In other Anthony analysis, WKMG-Channel 6’s legal analyst Mark NeJame on Thursday predicted that the defense would put Casey on the stand and cast her family as villains.

“This case is not going to last as long as many people predict because I think the defense will, in fact, concede much of the scientific evidence,” NeJame said. ”I think they’re going to put her on the stand and let her tell her story.”

NeJame questioned the way the defense has repeatedly signaled what it would do, allowing the state to prepare. “A lot of these defenses that we’ve seen unfold during the course of this case, we’re not hearing about them anymore,” NeJame said. “Mr. [Jose] Baez has said he is going to shock everybody in the first three minutes of his opening statements. So I don’t see anybody on that witness list who’s shocking. I don’t see any new information out there. I think they’re going to end up having an accidental death as their theory of defense.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-says-anthony-resembles-snake-charmer.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down