Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it’s over, how about you? - mainstreamfair

Go down

When it’s over, how about you? - mainstreamfair Empty When it’s over, how about you? - mainstreamfair

Post by mom_in_il Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm

When it’s over, how about you?
Posted on May 21, 2011 by mainstreamfair

Excerpt:

When Tuesday arrives, we will be tied to our tv sets or viewing the trial on the internet. We wont have much time for little else. Have you ever thought of what you will do once this trial is over? The Sunshine Law in Florida was one of my main attractions for following this case so closely. Up until this case came along, I was satisfied with watching CNN Prime and her majesty, Nancy Grace to get the updates on Trenton Duckett and Natalie Holloway. I was glued to the tv during OJ’s and Scott Peterson’s trials. The name Scott Peterson seldom crosses my mind now or OJ for that matter. I have, on occasion compared their trials to this one but other than that, they are history. Once this trial is over, I wonder how long it will be before it is also history. One face will remain with us forever, the smiling face of a precious little girl, Caylee Marie Anthony. All the time we do not know the actual facts of Caylee’s murder, we will wonder what exactly took place. I am thinking that we will never have closure because Casey will take the truth to her death bed.

After blogging, I don’t think that I would be content following another case unless it was in the Sunshine State. If you knew what our justice system was like in Canada, you would know what a treat it was for me to get to read, listen and view all the evidence in the Anthony case.

http://mainstreamfair.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/when-its-over-how-about-you/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down