Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Return To Fantasy Island - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – Return To Fantasy Island - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – Return To Fantasy Island - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 am

Casey Anthony – Return To Fantasy Island
05/25/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

August 2005 ~ June 2008

If you are like me, you were probably more than stunned at the defense offered by Jose Baez yesterday. It wasn’t a bus that George Anthony and Roy Kronk were thrown under – it was a steamroller! A totally out of control steamroller!

Jose Baez proved with his opening statement that he can lie with the best of them! He’s a street fighter and truth and fair are nor part of his vocabulary.

He is gravely lacking in the skills of cross-examination as evidenced by the rash of objections by Jeff Ashton and all the sustains by Judge Belvin Perry. I lost count of the number of times Baez was told his questions were beyond the scope of the testimony!

Love him or hate him, George Anthony did not deserve the reprehensible treatment by Baez and I sure hope Mr. Krnk’s attorney was tuned in yesterday!

I also have a prediction. The outrageous lies Baez told in his opening can’t possibly be supported or proven. I’m guessing the defense will NOT present a case. It’s an old ploy used by Cheney Mason!

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/casey-anthony-return-to-fantasy-island/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down