Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony trial: 'Oh my God, I'm such a good liar' Casey told witness - OS

Go down

Casey Anthony trial: 'Oh my God, I'm such a good liar' Casey told witness - OS Empty Casey Anthony trial: 'Oh my God, I'm such a good liar' Casey told witness - OS

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Casey Anthony trial: 'Oh my God, I'm such a good liar' Casey told witness
Ex-boyfriend Ricardo Morales sold Casey photos for $4K.
By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

5:41 p.m. EDT, May 26, 2011

Excerpt:

Day 3 of the Casey Anthony trial concluded with a "secret" she told her former boyfriend Tony Lazzaro about the abuse she allegedly suffered at the hands of her father.

. . .

* Melissa England, who now lives in Boston, had dated Brown. She said that over Fourth of July weekend in 2008, she and Brown went to a club called Voyage to meet some of his friends. She met Casey Anthony there.

"She was very friendly, outgoing, she introduced herself to me immediately," England said.

She talked about spending time with Anthony over that weekend and at one point, Casey Anthony was talking on the phone with someone while the two were in a car. When Casey hung up, England said, she threw her phone onto the dashboard and said, "Oh my God, I am such a good liar."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-3-20110526,0,3563115.story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down