Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/27/11 and 05/28/11 - valhall/Magpie

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/27/11 and 05/28/11 - valhall/Magpie Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/27/11 and 05/28/11 - valhall/Magpie

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/27/11 and 05/28/11
Posted on May 30, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Hello my fellow Hinkies. I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday weekend. I apologize for taking so long to get this to you. We had a family issue and yesterday was my Dad’s 86th birthday. So a lot to do.

First, there are some court view issues I want to clarify. Yesterday was the first day I’ve re-watched some of the trial on video. It is somewhat deceptive in the way the camera portrays what Casey is looking at and what I feel she actually is. The camera that catches Casey is behind, above and to the right of the witness box. Casey and the defense team are on the far opposite wall. Most of the time Casey is either looking blankly to the front or to her left. She rarely looks at the witness on the stand. I just wanted to point that out since the way it looks on the video it makes you think she is practically staring at the witness.

Also, I wouldn’t put too much stock (or spread what could be hurtful rumor) in any of the jurors getting chummy. We need to remember that the jurors have only each other for company. I would expect that they would become friendly. Also, as far as I can tell and those who have been attending and watching, there is no ’read’ on the jury. They are intently listening to the testimony of the witness and the attorneys. There are a few that seem to be developing unique characteristics (i.e. one juror leans far forward and stares at the attorneys during the sidebars so I wonder if she has any lip-reading ability) but it is way too early to think they are leaning to one side over the other.

MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/30/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-trial-052711-and-052811/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down