Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An IMPORTANT question...

3 posters

Go down

An IMPORTANT question... Empty An IMPORTANT question...

Post by Iluvmychiwawa Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am

So. I have been following this case from the beginning. I have read another site religiously, as well as watched all the shows, and read all the updates online. I have only seen my "concern" mentioned a few times. After reading reports about a hairdresser possibly seeing bruises on Caylee, I decided to look for myself. If you download and save pictures of her, and then open and zoom in, you can see them. Or, atleast, I can. And I see so many, in so many photos. I have asked my sister to look at them, and she thinks that I could possibly be seeing shadows, but is not sure. Now I, am almost 100%, that I am seeing bruises. So I am asking anyone, to please look. I see marks around her neck, and mostly around her mouth and nose (which fits in with possible "medication" babysitting. ) I want to be wrong, because the thoughts and images going through my head.. well, lets just say are awful. I HOPE that I am wrong, but I am have looked through so many photos, and have seen far too many "shadows" to believe that I am wrong. And this would also fit with the fact that we have not heard or seen the interview with the hairdresser confirming, or disproving this rumor.. Anyways, any and all input is appreciated..

Iluvmychiwawa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

An IMPORTANT question... Empty Re: An IMPORTANT question...

Post by onehope Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Iluvmychiwawa wrote:So. I have been following this case from the beginning. I have read another site religiously, as well as watched all the shows, and read all the updates online. I have only seen my "concern" mentioned a few times. After reading reports about a hairdresser possibly seeing bruises on Caylee, I decided to look for myself. If you download and save pictures of her, and then open and zoom in, you can see them. Or, atleast, I can. And I see so many, in so many photos. I have asked my sister to look at them, and she thinks that I could possibly be seeing shadows, but is not sure. Now I, am almost 100%, that I am seeing bruises. So I am asking anyone, to please look. I see marks around her neck, and mostly around her mouth and nose (which fits in with possible "medication" babysitting. ) I want to be wrong, because the thoughts and images going through my head.. well, lets just say are awful. I HOPE that I am wrong, but I am have looked through so many photos, and have seen far too many "shadows" to believe that I am wrong. And this would also fit with the fact that we have not heard or seen the interview with the hairdresser confirming, or disproving this rumor.. Anyways, any and all input is appreciated..
Welcome to our group Iluv, it is so nice to have you here. I see bruises on some pictures and yes many shadows. I teach 3 year olds daily. I have to say...they all have MANY bruises.Every day when a child comes in, all teachers should do a "well child check".It is normal to look at every child, to see their eyes, hands,hair,etc.We don't examine them as much as we observe.They always have new bruises,but then I have seen a 3-year old run into a WALL on the playground. I have seen marks where a child has pulled the hoodie too tight. Self-inflicted bite marks when they are angry.And many children have the dark marks around their eyes and mouth, those are signs of allergies.Caylee definately had allergic shiners under her eyes.I hope this sets your mind at ease a little.I do think KC killed her daughter in a rage and I pray abuse was not daily.I do think until they went off to "bond" Cindy, looked at that baby daily for, things that all kids pick up...such as pinkeye,head lice,ringworms,ear infections,it is a natural thing to do when you observe a child and play with them.I often am holding their hands and I will glance at their nails or palms(splinters) etc. I think as controlling as cindy is, she would have noticed abuse signs.And even though they did not do right by their granddaughter and protect her enough, I know they loved her dearly and until the last month of her life was well cared for. all just my opinion...God Bless You
onehope
onehope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvmychiwawa Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Thank you. I work in a daycare, and I guess it is just my habit. The pictures that upset me the most are where there "appears" to be marks around her neck.

Iluvmychiwawa
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha0258 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 am

I can understand where you are coming from, I've been following this case pretty regularly and I often find myself trying to search for clues that might explain this terrible tragedy. But I agree with onehope, 2-3 year old kids have new bruises pretty much every day, especially living in a place like Florida where they can be outside almost every day. Plus I don't think that Casey would ever have visible marks on Caylee especially when she was living with her parents, I'm fairly confident that George would've put worse bruises on Casey had she ever left a mark on Caylee.

Samantha0258
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down