Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow the money!!1

2 posters

Go down

Follow the money!!1 Empty Follow the money!!1

Post by Beach Potato Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:04 am

Monday, February 09, 2009
Follow the money!!1 Spacer

7:20PM-- Casey Statement On Caylee Memorial
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

SHEET IS HITTING THE FAN IN THE KC CA CAMPS BOTH R FIGHTING FOR PUBLIC OPINION AS KC WANTS THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE AND CA WANTS ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE; (CA WNATS THE ATTENTION/ SYMPATHY ETC) KC IS LIVID OVER THE CAYLEE FOUNDATION AND THAT CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE. WATCH FOR LAWSUITS AS I HAVE WRITEN MANY TIMES THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND PRIDE. CA IS A CONTROL FREAK WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING. WATCH FOR THIS WEEK TO BE ALL ABOUT EXPOSING CA FOR THE GREEDY MALICIOUS PERSON SHE IS AS OTHERS ARE NOW GOING TO START TOWRITE ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CA. IT WILL NO LONGER JUST BE ME HOLDING CA RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING AND CULTIVATING A SOCIOPATHIC MURDERER WHO CA IS PROTECTING OUT OF GREED AND PRIDE.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard P., who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/make-a-donation/

TRANSCRIPT: Casey Anthony's Statement
RAW VIDEO: Baez Reads Casey's Statement
OBITUARY: Read Full Obituary For Caylee Marie
WATCH LIVE: Tuesday's Memorial On WFTV.com

http://www.wftv.com/video/18675729/ VIDEO
Casey A's Statement On Caylee's Memorial.
Monday, February 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oevS5lKBY3I&feature=channel_page
Jose Video press Conference

The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey attorney, Jose, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.
I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public events with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

I will have the news conference and questions- video up soon

IN a NUT shell the gloves are OFF and now you will all see the fighting that I have been reporting ON. This entire time Caylee has been cremated and Jose/KC have been fighting with CA Camp.

This is all about money. Jose is selling photos of KC/Caylee - I heard to Nancy Grace but it is not comfirmed.

Casey likes caskets (not trashbags), Casey likes privacy (doesn't love the spotlight), Casey misses Caylee (despite what everyone thinks.)

CA did have control over Caylee's remains as of Dec 23 but clearly kc recinded that!! as soon as kc found out about the fox deal for exclusive rights to the memorial and kc was not getting any of the money--kc rescinded her offer to let ca be in control ----they spent the last month fighting...kc took back the remains then fox pulled the deal from ca and now we have nothing but kc/ca fighting and poor caylee still in a box at the funeral home---i was right this entire time-------------------

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi B. was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis M. and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Dennis M. arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Dennis has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Dennis for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard P. who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

Dominic-(CA boy toy) is at the church right NOW going over the security. Brad-(liar liar pants on fire)- said that this public memorial is NOT a sanctioned family event. Brad-(liar liar)- said that CA- (control freak)- picked the venue, music, flowers, program, guest list etc.

Tommorrow will be a circus and I hope all of you will boycott this event and go to your own place of worship, place Caylee name in the prayer chains, place Caylee's name in the Temple Prayers, and do your own personal tribute/memorial with honor and grace. Do not watch TV- please. CA is all about Control- CA wants Tuesday to be all about CA. KC clearly wants it to be about her and once again all KC/CA do is fight over Caylee while Caylee just sits in a box ignored. GREED AND PRIDE MIXED WITH SOCIOPATHIC CONTROL FREAKS.

YES- I DID HAVE THE FORTUNE OF HAVING AN INSIDE SOURCE WHO WAS SO OUTRAGED AT THE FIGHTING BETWEEN KC/CA THAT HE WANTED TO SHARE THE TRUTH THE REALITY AND THAT IS HOW I RECEIVED THE SCOOP THAT KC AND CA WHERE FIGHTING ABOUT MONEY AND THE EXCLUSIVE TV CONTRACT- MONEY- TO AIR THE PUBLIC MEMORIAL. KC WANTED THE RIGHTS AND ALL MONEY TO PAY FOR HER DEFENSE ETC. CA WANTED ALL THE CONTROL AND ALL THE ATTENTION AS WELL AS THE MONEY. THE FIGHTING IS STILL GOING ON AS JOSE IS STILL SHOPPING AROUND THE PICTURES THAT CA DEMANDS ARE HER PROPERTY. STILL NOT DISCUSSED IS THE FACT THAT CA HAD A LEGAL DOCUMENT DRAWN UP - AKA- LEGAL SEPERATION FROM GA. THIS WAS DONE SO WHEN THE CONTRACT MONEY ROLLS IN CA WILL NOT HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH GA. CA IS SICK OF SUPPORTING GA. CA DOES HAVE AN INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP GOING ON WITH DOMINIC. CA HAS HANGER ON'ERS THAT ALL HAVE A VERY SHADY SHADY PAST AND IN MY OPINION THEY ARE ALL SCUMMY GREEDY EVIL DOOERS. CA STARTED THISCAYLEE FOUNDATION BACK IN JULY/AUGUST AND THE BOARD IS LEE/CA AND MALLORY AND MALLORYS MOM. GA IS NOT ON THE DOCUMENTS. CA WANTS ALL THE FOUNDATION MOMEY TO PAY CA RENT/FOOD/TRAVEL EXPENSES AS CA WILL TOUR THE WORLD SPREADING PROPAGANDA AND EARNING A LIVING VIA THE FOUNDATION IN MY OPINION.

BB-11
Beach Potato
Beach Potato
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Follow the money!!1 Empty Re: Follow the money!!1

Post by Olga Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:08 am

Thanks Beach...I agree, we need to keep following the money. Cool And don't stop posting it on the main blog too.
Olga
Olga
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down