Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 12 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 12 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 12 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 12

Excerpt:

UPDATE!

I am so happy that Dr. Vass was up yesterday. In spite of a zillion objections and a few million side bars, the good doctor managed to get his points across in a logical manner that the jury could follow. Don't count on Dr. Vass' testimony to stand alone, though. The prosecution has been sure to back up his assertions with other witness testimony. We've heard from numerous witnesses as to the odor in the car. I expect to hear from Gerardo Bloise and the cadaver dog witnesses today. I believed I guessed wrong yesterday because the prosecution had said on Saturday that they had Bloise in the wings to testify if Karen Lowe finished early. Now, I realize he was a "place holder" for Dr. Vass.

Bloise will be the trash man! He can testify to the odor when the bag was opened and how it smelled. He's already established his credibility on the ability to distinguish human decomposition from garbage. He will also testify to the EMPTY food containers.

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-12.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down