Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 13 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 13 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 13 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:14 am

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 13

Exceprt:

I'm looking forward to today's testimony. We will first hear from Kristin Brewer of the Osceola County Sheriff's office. She is the handler of Bones, the dog she received from Dep. Forgey. After that, I'm not sure where the prosecution will head next. I'll let it be a surprise today!

Casey arrived in court and quickly sat down at the defense table. She seemed serious this morning and didn't have smiles for her attorneys.

It seemed as though the defense is trying to hide her as much as possible from the jury's view. She is seated on a chair that is lower, and there are piles of papers in front of her.

Judge Perry entered the courtroom and today's session came to order.

Baez renewed his previous objection to the testimony because of the “Harris” matter he mentioned yesterday. The judge said, as he did yesterday, it is the responsibility of the jury to decide the issue.

The jury was brought in.

Sgt.Kristin Brewer was the first witness called to the stand. Sgt. Brewer is a patrol supervisor with the Osceola Sheriff's Office. She handles Bones, the cadaver dog she received from the OCSO.

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-13.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down