Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: 84 times - Valhall

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: 84 times - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: 84 times - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Caylee Anthony case: 84 times
Posted on June 9, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Yesterday we heard Mr. John Bradley, computer forensics consultant used by OCSO, state that the Anthony desktop visited the www.sci-spot.com website 84 times. Today’s article I wrote going over the testimony heard yesterday in the State’s case had some errors. One of the more important mistakes I need to correct is that the Mozilla Firefox 2.0 history did not span a time interval from March 2008 to July 16th, 2008. There are others I will correct in tomorrow’s article, but this one is important for this article.

Today we found that the entire “intact” Firefox history spanned a short time, from March 6th to March 24th, 2008, at which time it was deleted in its entirety. We had heard John Bradley state that there were 84 visits to the www.sci-spot.com site. In fact, these 84 visits were to a particular htm page on that site about how to make chloroform. The webpage in question had detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to make small quantities of chloroform, replete with pictures.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/09/caylee-anthony-case-84-times/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down