Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 9 – 06/03/11 - Valhall

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 9 – 06/03/11 - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 9 – 06/03/11 - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 9 – 06/03/11
Posted on June 3, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Yesterday was the day the jury got introduced to the real Casey Anthony and quickly found out there’s nothing real about her. Through-out the day the jury listened to the two interviews she “performed?” in front of the investigators and four of the jailhouse videos where Lee visited Casey on two separate days (July 25th and July 28th, 2008), and the Anthonys had two visits on the same day (July 25th, 2008).

I’m not sure there’s any of us who wouldn’t have wanted to have been in the court room yesterday to see 17 jurors hear, for the first time, the Alice through the Looking Glass interviews between the investigators and Casey on July 16th, 2008. I know as I listened along that it brought back the gobsmacked feelings I had the first time I heard these interviews. Welcome to Casey’s world, jury. Yes, the defense wants you to believe that this character you heard on these two interview tapes was covering-up because she is the victim. Keep that in mind, lest you do something really silly and request from the court to listen to them again during deliberations.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/03/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-9-060311/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down