Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When all else fails, get sick - mainstreamfair

Go down

When all else fails, get sick - mainstreamfair Empty When all else fails, get sick - mainstreamfair

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 pm

When all else fails, get sick
Posted on June 10, 2011 by mainstreamfair

Excerpt:

Until today I was against the death penalty. Even though Caylee’s tiny skull was blocked from our view, it did not lessen the impact of the gruesome pictures that were being displayed. I wonder how many people besides me felt like wrapping their hands around Casey’s throat today. I doubt if I was among a minority.

While the pictures of Caylee were being diplayed on the monitor, Casey tried so hard to cry. Dorothy Sim’s must have been getting frustrated as her coaching didn’t help Casey to get the water works turned on. Oh Casey swiped at one cheek and then the other to wipe away an invisible tear. When people cry, their nose automatically starts dripping but Casey forgot to remember to blow when she pretended to cry. Watching her performance was totally disgusting.

More: http://mainstreamfair.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/when-all-else-fails-get-sick/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down