Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 15 FORENSICS FRENZY - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 15 FORENSICS FRENZY - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 15 FORENSICS FRENZY - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Friday, June 10, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 15
FORENSICS FRENZY

Excerpt:

Yesterday's session came to an abrupt halt when a white-shrouded Casey Anthony became "ill" and Judge Perry called a halt to the gruesome testimony of Dr. Gary Utz. There has been a great deal of debate as to whether or not Casey was really sick, or doing a visual lie. It might have helped if she hadn't had the clothing prop she used to show her distress, cocooning her body, including her hands. It kept me watching her as her head dropped lower and lower as the afternoon session went on. Whatever "got" to her wasn't what she was seeing. Except for a short glance at the first picture with Caylee's skull, Casey couldn't watch.

Perhaps Casey's "illness" was a case of reality coming back to "bite" her and she knows she's in deep trouble. Nevertheless, the trial will continue and Dr. Utz will complete his testimony today. From what I understand, it won't get any better. We should be hearing from forensic anthropologist Dr. John Schultz and Chief Medical Examiner of District 9, Dr. Jan Garavaglia (Dr. G. for the remainder of my reporting). For an excellent analysis of the situation, watch Kathi Belich and attorney Bill Sheaffer's discussion on WFTV. The question for today is: will Casey asked to be excused from attending today's session?

A few minutes before court was to come to order, there was a flurry of activity through the door to Casey's holding area. Lawyers for both sides and the court stenographer were seen to enter and leave. I was thinking that they brought Casey to the courthouse to assess her condition to see if she was able to attend the proceedings today.

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-15.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down