Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 16 - TRASH BAGS AND FLIES - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 16 - TRASH BAGS AND FLIES - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 16 - TRASH BAGS AND FLIES - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 16

I have to give it to the prosecution team. They have managed to take a convoluted, liar- filled case and boil it down to the basics. There isn't a single witness they have called who has been superfluous. They eschewed calling Roy Kronk, substituting his 911 call to explain how the remains were located. They totally skipped over the search for Caylee.

I don't know what Jose Baez was expecting, but I'm sure he was looking forward to getting his claws into Roy Kronk on cross examination where he could ask all the leading questions he wants. Now, to prove his bizarre case, he will have to call Kronk in his case in chief and ask questions in a much different manner. He will try to get the evidence from his ex-wife in. I doubt it will work since the events involved are far removed in time from the events in this case. If they allow her testimony in, the cross examination would totally discredit her as a witness due to her criminal background and position as a bitter ex-wife. The prosecution hasn't given him a chance to question George Anthony about the drowning scenario and I'm sure George will hold up on the stand when accused.

To keep it short here, the lack of any witnesses concerning the search is also damaging. Who can the defense call to testify as to the conditions in the area to help prove the challenge to Kronk? I am so looking forward to the defense case. The prosecution has out-foxed him big time!

For CaliGirl, I agree that Mr. Baez needs to learn to spell!

TRASH BAGS AND FLIES

At 9 sharp, everyone stood as Perry entered the courtroom. Everyone stood again as the jury was brought in.

The first prosecution witness for today was Dr. Neal Haskell, forensic entomologist. Haskell gave his education and experience in the field. He has qualified as an expert witness in 28 states and Canada. He has worked on cases all over the world and has done more than 40 cases in Florida. He's also a farmer and former rancher.

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-16.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down