Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 15 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..The State Did An Excellent Job Of Showing How Caylee May Have Died - niecey

Go down

Day 15 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..The State Did An Excellent Job Of Showing How Caylee May Have Died - niecey Empty Day 15 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..The State Did An Excellent Job Of Showing How Caylee May Have Died - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Day 15 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..The State Did An Excellent Job Of Showing How Caylee May Have Died
Posted on June 11, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Day 15 of the Casey Anthony murder trial was all about how Caylee may have died and the State did an excellent job of showing how that likely happened. One thing I’ve noticed throughout this case, is that the prosecutors for the State Of Florida have held to the letter of what they believe happened to Caylee. Today they showed proof of what Jeff Ashton said they believed happened to Caylee in a hearing a year and a half ago. Remember this?:

Note: Casey didn’t have any real tears then either.

They showed proof that what Mr. Ashton described way back then could well have been what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony. We heard from 2 forensic anthropologists, Michael Warren and Dr. John Shultz, the Cheif Medical Examiner, Dr. Garavaglia (Dr. G), and the Deputy Medical Examiner, Gary Utz. A video was shown with Caylee’s face superimposed over her skull, and the duct tape superimposed over that, all images made to scale and it showed that the duct tape could have easily covered Caylee’s mouth and nose. Michael Warren created that video to demonstrate that the duct tape could have indeed caused Caylee Anthony’s death. He also stated that he has never seen a mandible (jaw bone) still attached to the skull after decomposition, except when it was held on by tape. Those of us who watched the trial on the tv or the computer did not see it, just as we didn’t see the images of Caylee’s skull and other remains, and I think that is for the best. Those images do not belong all over the television or the internet. I don’t need to see them and neither does anyone else that is not required to. With that said, I don’t even have the desire to see any of that stuff. All I want is Justice For Caylee and the Truth to be told about what her mother did to her. I believe what the prosecution is laying out to be the case is likely the closest to the TRUTH we will ever get. Even if Casey takes the stand, she will never tell the truth. She has absolutely nothing to gain at this point by telling the truth. It is obvious by her behavior that the only thing that Casey cares about is herself and the fact that she is busted. Don’t get me wrong, she does know what the truth is, I really believe that, but if it is not to her advantage, she doesn’t seem to like to tell it. I have always believed that she has told Jose Baez the truth and I still do. I’ll get back to Baez and the truth a little later in the post.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/11/day-15-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-the-state-did-an-excellent-job-of-showing-how-caylee-may-have-died/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down