Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is?

2 posters

Go down

Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is? Empty Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is?

Post by dahoov2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

I have a suspicion that the motive for the death of Caylee has in part to do with who the father is of the child. If I were the mother of Caycee, I'd want to KNOW who the father is for child support reasons etc. What would be the reason not to divulge who the father is? At such a young age, there has to be a reason not to and I think that might include: Shame, hate, embarrassment or something that isn't "positive". The father has rights... and I think the court should force her to divulge and force the father to a paternity test if they still have DNA left from the child. There is probably a motive in there somewhere if you ask me!

dahoov2
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is? Empty Who Caylee's father is

Post by lindagen e Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

I for one do not believe even Caysee knows who the father is of Caylee. I feel very badly for the parents of Caysee who have done so much for her. I especially feel bad for her Dad. I do not believe for one minute that he did any of Caysee's accusations. I think Caysee has some sort of personality disorder and lives nothing but lies. I do believe that Judge Perry is a perfect Judge in this case for he keeps in full charge of his courtroom. Its a pleasure to see this. I do not believe the Defense is doing very well and do not seem to be prepared for this courtroom challenge.

lindagen e
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is? Empty Re: Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is?

Post by dahoov2 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 am

Well, then if she doesn't know who the father is, she's a slut then. It's like this girl accused my son of being the father of her little girl. He was the FOURTH guy tested. She had given names. After my son was NOT the father, they REFUSED to have the fifth guy tested because of the cost to the state. Amazing.... but if Caycee doesn't know because of a lot of guys, it shows her wild ways and that's relevant to why she doesn't want to go to work etc... and she want to be out doing stuff like that. They should force her to tell who the father(s) might be. Besides, I had heard she said he was "dead". I am beginning to wonder if they should worry about HIM too! Sounds crazy maybe, but if she is indeed that cold and was looking up ways to kills someone, maybe she would do it to someone else besides her daughter. They should check into it.

dahoov2
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is? Empty Re: Can they force Caycee to divulge who the father of her child is?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down