Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Grief...from Patrick B's myspace page

2 posters

Go down

Good Grief...from Patrick B's myspace page Empty Good Grief...from Patrick B's myspace page

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 am

Either this guy wants fame, is another game player...or very much in love with KC...wonder how he got the info to even post this crap...guess he is writing KC???? JUST so WIERD!! Although shrinks say MS. KC will fit right in with prison...she morphs to fit situations and will be a role model inmate...her "celebrity" will bring him some fame from both male and female...meaning prisoners...who will forget that she is a murder...hard to believe...probably like people sending her money....phewww!!!

Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:51 PM
Subject: BRING CAYLEE HOME!!!!!
Body: You who have Caylee know who you are so does everyone else ! For your own good drop that baby off at a fire station, church, police dept its better you do it now before they come and get you it'll get alot worst if they have to come after you. Smarten up Do the right thing. Casey wants Caylee home too.

You can't hide for long we're getting closer !

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SCARE FOR YOUR SICKNESS, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE CAYLEE'S PLACE. I KNOW SOMEONE HAS SAID THEY WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH HER, BUT THAT FAMILY CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE TRAGEDY.
TAKE ME AND I WILL TRADE PLACES WITH CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Good Grief...from Patrick B's myspace page Empty Re: Good Grief...from Patrick B's myspace page

Post by Teresa Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Verogal wrote:Either this guy wants fame, is another game player...or very much in love with KC...wonder how he got the info to even post this crap...guess he is writing KC???? JUST so WIERD!! Although shrinks say MS. KC will fit right in with prison...she morphs to fit situations and will be a role model inmate...her "celebrity" will bring him some fame from both male and female...meaning prisoners...who will forget that she is a murder...hard to believe...probably like people sending her money....phewww!!!

Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:51 PM
Subject: BRING CAYLEE HOME!!!!!
Body: You who have Caylee know who you are so does everyone else ! For your own good drop that baby off at a fire station, church, police dept its better you do it now before they come and get you it'll get alot worst if they have to come after you. Smarten up Do the right thing. Casey wants Caylee home too.

You can't hide for long we're getting closer !

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SCARE FOR YOUR SICKNESS, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE CAYLEE'S PLACE. I KNOW SOMEONE HAS SAID THEY WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH HER, BUT THAT FAMILY CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE TRAGEDY.
TAKE ME AND I WILL TRADE PLACES WITH CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the guy that was the first person to go see her in jail the first time? I think this guy has some major mental problems... :shock: good job finding this... Cool

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down