Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON:

+9
armyspouse
PITMASTER
RedHead
tears4caylee
Annabeth
alwaysbelieve
MililaniGirl
onehope
Kelly in Texas
13 posters

Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: Empty AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON:

Post by Kelly in Texas Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Dear Mr. Mason:

Going into the Casey Anthony trial, I held you in the highest regard, considering you to be a gentleman and a scholar. I must tell you, though I'm sure it matters not one whit to you in the overall scheme of things, that having soberly listened to you speak following the "Not Guilty" verdicts as to Caylee's homicide in the trial as well as to the interview you gave on HLN, I've forever lost that respect. Along with millions of others globally, I have accepted the verdicts and the jury's decisions, regardless of our personal feelings and consummately respectful of the dictates of our United States Constitution. We have faith in God far exceeding that of ANY form of government man could ever fashion, accepting that He knows the unvarnished truth in all things and will sit in final Judgment ANY time His loving gift of human life is befouled in the manner that tiny Caylee Anthony was. You paint us all with an egotistical, sweeping brush of condemnation by sarcastically referring to us a "jackals", "idiots" "mindless", "geniuses" etc. - and that, too, is your right under the Constitution we live by. However, you lied by proxy when you stood behind Mr. Baez's Opening Argument accusations that Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16, 2008... and then admitted, post-trial, that we may never know what happened to this precious child. A young man paid a handsome price in terms of liberty and monetarily for a hand gesture that you, in turn, wholly disgraced your profession and personal character by displaying in a public situation you KNEW would be photographically memorialized for the world - and more specifically those who feel Caylee was denied justice - to see. Rather than accept responsibility and/or concede your glee and sense of triumph at telling those who dare question your methods and motives to f--- off, you're deflecting responsibility with some nonsense about directing the gesture solely at a single individual who's been harassing your team and asking about your female member's menstrual cycles, etc. Were that the only individual you were gesturing to, why, may I ask, did you not take him to task under the laws and Constitution you so vociferously profess to admire, thereby sparing the feelings of those who genuinely mourn Caylee's death? You chastise us with an admonishment to "learn how to be good citizens"... perhaps you should lead by example.

The span of time souls spend on this earth constitutes a mere blink of an eye when measured against the inevitable reality of Eternity. All of us, in the end, must answer to an Authority far superior to that of any declaration set forth on parchment, and I submit for your honest reflection one sincere inquiry: Is this particular "high point" in your career one God will deem to be as honorable as you purport? For if you attained it by championing horrendous, entirely unproven lies and seizing upon the the misdirection and confusion to which they give rise, what does that truly say of the life you've led? Enjoy it as you will, Mr. Mason, wrapped in your self-righteous cloak of the United States Constitution... the same Constitution which, in infancy, deemed black people to be sub-human "property". But you and those responsible for this baby's death and/or other like atrocities, though your earthly lives may be long in years, materially rich, and well enjoyed, will soon enough stand naked before our Maker, your real and true motives exposed to his all-knowing eyes. Perhaps God will regard 'saving the life' of one by destroying those of others no more an honorable victory than the Death Penalty will ever be over evil.

You will notice that I have NOT chosen to remain anonymous, Mr. Mason. I fear no mere man, regardless of his ill-gotten status, resources, and/or power, when it comes to speaking the truth. I sincerely wish the best of luck to you, your team, and those you've represented in this matter... for when I am called to stand before God's end of earthly life judgment, I would most certainly loathe to be in your shoes.

[My full name, physical address, e-mail address, and phone number were included in Mason's copy of this e-mail.]

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: ______12

Kelly in Texas
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: Empty Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON:

Post by onehope Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Thank You Kelly, for your wisdom and courage. Please join us on the main blog anytime! and welcome AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 550365
onehope
onehope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: Empty Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON:

Post by MililaniGirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Kelly in Texas wrote:Dear Mr. Mason:

Going into the Casey Anthony trial, I held you in the highest regard, considering you to be a gentleman and a scholar. I must tell you, though I'm sure it matters not one whit to you in the overall scheme of things, that having soberly listened to you speak following the "Not Guilty" verdicts as to Caylee's homicide in the trial as well as to the interview you gave on HLN, I've forever lost that respect. Along with millions of others globally, I have accepted the verdicts and the jury's decisions, regardless of our personal feelings and consummately respectful of the dictates of our United States Constitution. We have faith in God far exceeding that of ANY form of government man could ever fashion, accepting that He knows the unvarnished truth in all things and will sit in final Judgment ANY time His loving gift of human life is befouled in the manner that tiny Caylee Anthony was. You paint us all with an egotistical, sweeping brush of condemnation by sarcastically referring to us a "jackals", "idiots" "mindless", "geniuses" etc. - and that, too, is your right under the Constitution we live by. However, you lied by proxy when you stood behind Mr. Baez's Opening Argument accusations that Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16, 2008... and then admitted, post-trial, that we may never know what happened to this precious child. A young man paid a handsome price in terms of liberty and monetarily for a hand gesture that you, in turn, wholly disgraced your profession and personal character by displaying in a public situation you KNEW would be photographically memorialized for the world - and more specifically those who feel Caylee was denied justice - to see. Rather than accept responsibility and/or concede your glee and sense of triumph at telling those who dare question your methods and motives to f--- off, you're deflecting responsibility with some nonsense about directing the gesture solely at a single individual who's been harassing your team and asking about your female member's menstrual cycles, etc. Were that the only individual you were gesturing to, why, may I ask, did you not take him to task under the laws and Constitution you so vociferously profess to admire, thereby sparing the feelings of those who genuinely mourn Caylee's death? You chastise us with an admonishment to "learn how to be good citizens"... perhaps you should lead by example.

The span of time souls spend on this earth constitutes a mere blink of an eye when measured against the inevitable reality of Eternity. All of us, in the end, must answer to an Authority far superior to that of any declaration set forth on parchment, and I submit for your honest reflection one sincere inquiry: Is this particular "high point" in your career one God will deem to be as honorable as you purport? For if you attained it by championing horrendous, entirely unproven lies and seizing upon the the misdirection and confusion to which they give rise, what does that truly say of the life you've led? Enjoy it as you will, Mr. Mason, wrapped in your self-righteous cloak of the United States Constitution... the same Constitution which, in infancy, deemed black people to be sub-human "property". But you and those responsible for this baby's death and/or other like atrocities, though your earthly lives may be long in years, materially rich, and well enjoyed, will soon enough stand naked before our Maker, your real and true motives exposed to his all-knowing eyes. Perhaps God will regard 'saving the life' of one by destroying those of others no more an honorable victory than the Death Penalty will ever be over evil.

You will notice that I have NOT chosen to remain anonymous, Mr. Mason. I fear no mere man, regardless of his ill-gotten status, resources, and/or power, when it comes to speaking the truth. I sincerely wish the best of luck to you, your team, and those you've represented in this matter... for when I am called to stand before God's end of earthly life judgment, I would most certainly loathe to be in your shoes.

[My full name, physical address, e-mail address, and phone number were included in Mason's copy of this e-mail.]

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: ______12

bow bow bow

Amen and Amen!!!
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 pm

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 58290 This is awesome Kelly. Please join us on the main blog anytime.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Well said Kelly, well said AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 533396 AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 533396
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Well said Kelly....Thank you for expressing how we Americans all feel. Especially the ones here on this forum...Join us...You will be welcomed group hug bow
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHead Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Beautifully put....Spot On! clap clap clap cheer cheer bow bow

Welcome to our forum. Please come join us on the main blog. prety please
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by PITMASTER Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

KELLY------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS LETTER. IT SUMS UP ALL OF OUR FEELINGS.
MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOU.

AND ALSO, WELCOME TO OUR BLOG.
PITMASTER
PITMASTER

Job/hobbies : "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Post by PITMASTER Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:28 pm

KELLY------------------

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PITMASTER
PITMASTER

Job/hobbies : "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Post by armyspouse Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

spectaluar bow bow
armyspouse
armyspouse

Job/hobbies : moving

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 am

Kelly you spoke beautifully, and please join in on the main blog.
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by UofL mom Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 am

Way to go- That man did not deserve the time it took for you to write such a well spoken letter. Thank you for expressing how we all feel!
UofL mom
UofL mom
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:48 pm

WOW. YOU ROCK!!!

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 533396
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 am

Kelly, thank you for sharing this with us. AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 616541

It is superbly written and expresses what we all feel.

Welcome to our blog. Please join us on the main blog.

AN OPEN LETTER TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY CHENEY MASON: 11238
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down