Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More drama with the murderer, family and defense teams lives 16 July 2011 - HO

Go down

More drama with the murderer, family and defense teams lives 16 July 2011 - HO Empty More drama with the murderer, family and defense teams lives 16 July 2011 - HO

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 pm

More drama with the murderer, family and defense teams lives 16 July 2011

Excerpt:

George Anthony told the news that the murderer isn’t welcome at his house. I guess this comes back from when Baez said that there won’t be a relationship with her parents. I am also guessing that she will be on Hopespring Drive not long after her release. Here is the statement released by the Anthony’s. I do laugh, it says: The family also wanted the public to know that if anyone wanted to honor Caylee by leaving stuffed animals or other toys at any area near their home, that they would prefer those items be donated in Caylee’s name to families in need, religious centers, or any other entity where the toys would be appreciated. Don’t worry Cindy, they have the memorial at the site where your murdering daughter threw Caylee away as garbage, wrapped up like your animals!!

More: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/16/more-drama-with-the-murderer-family-and-defense-teams-lives-16-july-2011/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down