Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Email to OCSO

2 posters

Go down

My Email to OCSO Empty My Email to OCSO

Post by CarolPA Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:16 pm

I would like to know why you are not making Mrs. Cindy Anthony accountable for her actions pertaining to the disappearance of her Grandaughter....Caylee Marie Anthony. She has Tampered with Evidence, and has completely Obstructed the Investigation by Law Enforcement regarding the Case of her Daughter,Casey Anthony.
Furthermore, her husband, George Anthony is out there hawking t-shirts, but where is the money going? There is no evidence that it's going into their trust account. Are they pocketing it? There is something wrong with this whole picture. Cindy Anthony should have charges pressed against her.

CarolPA
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

My Email to OCSO Empty E-mail to LE

Post by t-town Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:27 am

I am so glad that someone is addressing Cindy's unlawful actions to the authorities. IMO she should be charged with tampering with evidence and maybe accessory after the fact . She KNEW what she was doing when she washed the clothing and the knife, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it,and told Amy that Casey could be going to prison for a long time ! We should all e-mail LE and demand that she be charged with these crimes. I don't buy it that she was so distraught that she didn't know what she was doing ! If she gets convicted of a felony, then she wouldn't be able to benefit from Caylee's death would she ?
t-town
t-town
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

My Email to OCSO Empty Re: My Email to OCSO

Post by CarolPA Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 am

I think it's a great idea for lots of people to Email them. It would make a greater impression if a lot Email them, than one little old lady doing it. There's power in numbers.

t-town wrote:I am so glad that someone is addressing Cindy's unlawful actions to the authorities. IMO she should be charged with tampering with evidence and maybe accessory after the fact . She KNEW what she was doing when she washed the clothing and the knife, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it,and told Amy that Casey could be going to prison for a long time ! We should all e-mail LE and demand that she be charged with these crimes. I don't buy it that she was so distraught that she didn't know what she was doing ! If she gets convicted of a felony, then she wouldn't be able to benefit from Caylee's death would she ?

CarolPA
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

My Email to OCSO Empty Re: My Email to OCSO

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down