Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Linings Everywhere - eggtreenews

2 posters

Go down

Silver Linings Everywhere - eggtreenews Empty Silver Linings Everywhere - eggtreenews

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 pm

15 Jul
Silver Linings Everywhere

Posted July 15, 2011 by eggtreenews

Excerpt:

-Hell on Earth

1. Note to self: NEVER get murdered in Florida.

2. Our Soon-to-be-Unshackled Damsel of Doritos faces quite the conundrum. As it turns out, Joe Public is not exactly cool with the whole “unleashing a babykilling sociopath” thing, and has launched a rocketful of death threats in her direction, and now the homicidal harlot is forced to consider plastic surgery for her own safety. She reportedly dismissed the notion immediately. Not My Pretty Pony! No ugly surgeon’s scalpel of jealousy will touch the most beautiful horse face that has ever been. Nay, public disguises are the only option. But even then, the world will be denied the ocular blessing of a pint-size “perfect 10″ equine with the eyes of the devil. Problems, problems. Join me in a round of “Nobody Knows the Troubles I’ve Seen,” on her behalf.

More: http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/silver-linings-everywhere/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Silver Linings Everywhere - eggtreenews Empty Re: Silver Linings Everywhere - eggtreenews

Post by MichiganPam Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 am

mom_in_il wrote:15 Jul
Silver Linings Everywhere

Posted July 15, 2011 by eggtreenews

Excerpt:

-Hell on Earth

1. Note to self: NEVER get murdered in Florida.

2. Our Soon-to-be-Unshackled Damsel of Doritos faces quite the conundrum. As it turns out, Joe Public is not exactly cool with the whole “unleashing a babykilling sociopath” thing, and has launched a rocketful of death threats in her direction, and now the homicidal harlot is forced to consider plastic surgery for her own safety. She reportedly dismissed the notion immediately. Not My Pretty Pony! No ugly surgeon’s scalpel of jealousy will touch the most beautiful horse face that has ever been. Nay, public disguises are the only option. But even then, the world will be denied the ocular blessing of a pint-size “perfect 10″ equine with the eyes of the devil. Problems, problems. Join me in a round of “Nobody Knows the Troubles I’ve Seen,” on her behalf.

More: http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/silver-linings-everywhere/

OMG hahahaha I love it!!!!
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down