Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Planet Anthony - eggtreenews

Go down

-Planet Anthony - eggtreenews Empty -Planet Anthony - eggtreenews

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

12 May
Casey’s Inner Ramblings

Posted May 12, 2011 by eggtreenews

Excerpt:

-Planet Anthony

Jury selection is underway in the Caylee Anthony murder case, and many spectators are wondering what’s REALLY running through the mind of uber-fidgety homicidal harlot Casey Anthony. Luckily, Egg Tree News has channeled it for us:

“This f**king BITES. The lighting in here is terrible, I’m gonna look like crap on camera. I HAVE to remember to tell Jose to bring me some self-tanner. I so hate my mom, she is sooooo getting thrown under the bus for all this. (Wring hands) UGGGGHHHH…this f**king shirt is not my color. Again. And why do the sleeves ALWAYS have to bunch and ride up? Every time I move, I swear. That b*tch CANNOT pick out clothes for me; I bet she’s trying to make me look bad. My palms itch. Alright, now how are my bangs? I swear, they got all f**ked up while I was changing, and this a-hole judge up front REFUSES to let me have a hair and makeup team. What a d**k. Whatever, he only hates me cuz he knows I won’t sleep with him. My palms itch.

I can’t believe my b*tch of a mother didn’t even bother to show up for this. First she begs to see me on Mother’s Day, then she won’t even show her support at jury selection? Thanx “mom.” I love watching her pine away at me out of the corner of my eye, like a lost little puppy. B*tch knows she’s goin down for this, so she BETTER kiss my ass. (Wring hands) (Itch palms) (Brush sleeves) (Smooth bangs)

READ MORE: http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/caseys-inner-ramblings/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down