Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room

+3
kiwimom
The_Thinker

Go down

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Empty Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room

Post by karma Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 am

I haven't been able to copy these two pics of the evidence photo's in the A's home from any of the media sites...if you can, please post them for me. TIA

Heart sticker sheet with writing on back (WFTV pic #2):
~ is written in red ink and is KC's handwriting (Rick Stone 407-620-2914 BG 9-8 3-11).
~ if you google Rick Stone, you'll come up with Richard L. Stone, ABH Inspections in Orlando. This is a home inspections company. http://www.spectoscope.com/find/florida/orlando/index.htm
So imo, LE has 2 things to explore with this piece of evidence: a) ask Stone if he was ever contacted by KC to inspect the house at Hopespring Dr, if not then which home did she ask about? This would lend credance to Amy saying KC was getting the A's house and/or that she told her friends that she was buying a house. b) the red ink writing on this sheet is the same as in the diary making it more than likely that the diary entry was recent. I wonder if their labs can inspect the ink/paper and date it??? And it goes without saying, they also want to match up the sticker with it's backing sheet.

There is a picture of a large painting on the floor in Caylee's room, behind the door. It sits alone next to a grouping of other paintings, and is nearest to the door. If anyone is able to copy the pic and post it here, that would be great. I would like to be able to zoom in on it and have a closer look. It has hearts painted in black and gobs of black that are deliberately painted. When I first noticed that painting, it immediately reminded me of the icons from her photobucket...very grim. I would like to compare it to the icons. There is no way this was painted by a 2-3 yr old.
TIA
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Empty Re: Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room

Post by The_Thinker Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Caylee28
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Empty Re: Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room

Post by kiwimom Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 pm

The_Thinker wrote:Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Caylee28
I thought this pic is interesting because of the balloons. It's just another link to the crime scene as it proves that Casey or someone was into buying these balloons and could have bought the Winnie the Pooh balloon.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 am

The_Thinker wrote:Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Caylee28

Thinker, thank you for posting what I think may be the pic but all I see is a little box with an X in the centre. I don't know why it's not showing for me.
This is the link to the painting I'm referring to. Fox copywrite is preventing me from copying it.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208932.htm

Notice what appears to be Pooh on the box in front of the painting.

I't a creepy painting and I wonder if it holds information. A map, perhaps?...KC's memorial with code indications of where she left Caylee? Is the heart framed by a blue star the A's home? The black streak below the word 'trust' the street? The green area the forest? On the smooth green section near the outer centre of the painting, there are 3 dots from the green edge going inwards...is that a clue to where she put Caylee (and DC interpreted as 3 pavers)? Just in front of those 3 dots is a word...does it say Lee or Lie? (difficult to read)
Could be far fetched interpretation on my part but if it's as I question above, this ties her yet again to the scene. It could also explain why LE took an unusual number of aerial pics of the neighbourhood?
N.J. loves Caylee - who is N.J.? What is S1A - or is it 51A?
Very troubling doodles...the smiley face with the black paint dripping from one of the eyes, the circles with crosses in the centre.
I doubt that GA/CA/LA painted this...imo it was painted by the sick, dark mind of the murderer.
I haven't finished reading the docs...has LE taken this painting into evidence?

Last edited by karma on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:13 am

Thinker, only AFTER posting my reply was I able to view the pic you posted. It isn't the pic I was looking for but you can see a little of it on your pic. The link I posted has the full painting, unobstructed view.
If anyone can figure out how to copy that picture to post here, I would be much obliged. TIA

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208932.htm

Please have a look...I'd like to hear other perspectives on it. I had to open it in Firefox to be able to zoom in for a better view. It's on the Fox site.
This painting is like a view into KC's crazy mind, imo...don't linger on it too long like I just did, it's quite troubling :sadness:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Karma, I think those are things people from around the country have sent the Anthonys. That painting looks like a joint effort from several children....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by karma Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh...first I hear of that so now makes me wonder why it was worthy of such attention from LE.
I guess I shouldn't be looking at this stuff so late at night anyway (like seeing monsters under the bed). I assume then that this painting was already discussed...I miss 10 hours of the daily blog (work) so I apologize for that. I'll step way back.

If it's as you say, can you please delete my post, out of respect for these people. I don't want to offend any good hearted folk out there.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Caylee30
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Empty Heart Sticker / Painting

Post by Daybyday4Caylee Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:30 am

Hi, I haven't posted before, this is my first time. I was reading about the painting. I really don't think this came from other people. I think it was KC who did this. Too many crosses in circles in black. Kids wouldn't do that. I am sure this is some message to someone or an example of her sick mind. JMO

Daybyday4Caylee
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Daybyday4Caylee wrote:Hi, I haven't posted before, this is my first time. I was reading about the painting. I really don't think this came from other people. I think it was KC who did this. Too many crosses in circles in black. Kids wouldn't do that. I am sure this is some message to someone or an example of her sick mind. JMO
Welcome to our forum. :hug: Usually we gather in the main blog. You are welcome to join us at any time. We are a very friendly group here and you will be free to express your options without fear of being bullied (as it happens on other forums :D ).
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down

Heart Sticker sheet/writing on back + Painting on floor Caylee's room Empty Main Blog

Post by Daybyday4Caylee Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:43 am

Hi, I am trying to find my way around here so I am going to stick my neck out here. I see there are 2 Main Blogs, is that what you mean? If yes, then I see only a couple people post on that forum. So, my question is do you go from article to article or is it just that there are only a few people on each article that posts? How does this all work?
Thanks,
Day

Daybyday4Caylee
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 am

Daybyday4Caylee wrote:Hi, I am trying to find my way around here so I am going to stick my neck out here. I see there are 2 Main Blogs, is that what you mean? If yes, then I see only a couple people post on that forum. So, my question is do you go from article to article or is it just that there are only a few people on each article that posts? How does this all work?
Thanks,
Day

Dear daybyday4caylee,
Each day, the main conversation that
occurs in under the "Main Blog". You will find the date and numbers
usually 1 through 3. The numbers indicate how many threads occur in the
day. Some days there is only one and many days there are even 2 & 3
when we run out of room. Usually, once we start the next thread (ie #2
or #3), the moderaters will lock the topic and to post further, you
will have to move on to the next thread where new room has been made.
Sometimes we will leave the previous thread under the main blog for a
short while so that people can read back to see what happened earlier.
If you don't see the previous thread and wish to read back, it will be
under the Archives (down near the bottom of the opening page of this
blog). Welcome to our blog and we hope you enjoy it here. :hug: Please
post frequently so we can get to know you! :D
Smiles,
inmyfloridaopinion (Nancy)
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down