Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Flaunt Swimming With The Dolphins As Part of Their PR Image Spin Campaign - Glass

Go down

George and Cindy Flaunt Swimming With The Dolphins As Part of Their PR Image Spin Campaign - Glass Empty George and Cindy Flaunt Swimming With The Dolphins As Part of Their PR Image Spin Campaign - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 am

George and Cindy Flaunt Swimming With The Dolphins As Part of Their PR Image Spin Campaign

Excerpt:

The first thing that came to mind when I saw these photos is that the poor dolphin needed to have his mouth and nose and belly disinfected from TOXIC George and Cindy kissing and touching the dolphin.

These photos are nothing more than a PR spin to humanize George and Cindy and make them more likeable after getting so many death threats since the trial ended. They expect you to say” Awww isn’t that sweet. Look at George and Cindy frolicking with the dolphins. Look how affectionate they are. Aren’t they wonderful?”

But it has just the opposite for me and countless others. I see it as a continuation of their BS.

How dare these TOXIC people enjoy anything let alone a vacation. Cindy and George need to be in jail like anyone else who washed the smell out of Casey’s pants, sprayed Fabreez in the car, washed Caylee’s doll and LIED on the stand. Why are they free? Why is Cindy not in jail for lying about chloroform and her whereabouts when she as at work? Anyone else would be in jail and wearing a jail uniform not a wet suit.

More: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/george-and-cindy-flaunt-swimming-with-the-dolphins-as-part-of-their-pr-image-spin-campaign/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down