Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR

2 posters

Go down

JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR Empty JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Joseph Callan, 7, that was a victim of parental kidnapping has been located in Indiana.

He was living with his mother in a tent on a vacant lot in Hobart.
JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR JosephcallanJOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR Ab0e984eb6fda70e0a08e68150eca0b5

Joseph had been taken by Denise Callan, 38, his mother, on September 16, when she went to visit him in Harrison, Arkansas.

Joseph was recognized by a man that saw him on a children's missing
person website, and the Hobart man called the Harrison Police Dept.

Callan was taken to Boone County, Arkasas and faces charges,
including interference with a court order, a Class C felony, and using a
false identity, said Harrison, Ark., police Capt. Paul Woodruff.

"We're just glad to have the child located," Woodruff said.

Joseph was taken into protective custody.

This is another example of a selfish parent that is more interested in their own feelings that of their child's.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Missing boy found living in tent in Indiana - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-boy-found-living-tent-indiana#ixzz1VbD9L0R7
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR Empty Re: JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 am

joseph callan

From Guest, Yesterday at 11:02 pm

Thanks for posting untrue stuff about my son and I. I took him from DHS custody because he was beat up after being in their supposed care for less than three days. He had marks all around his neck and underwear line. We were not found by a man who seen my son on your site, he knew me from school and I told him of the situation. He wanted to use my situation to coerce me into a relationship with him and when I refused, he called the police with that stupid story. My son and I were assaulted by his father, my ex-husband. We are both victims of domestic abuse. Maybe you should get the whole story before you call someone selfish!!! He lives with me now and we are very happy. People like you are hurting the very people you claim to care about. I find it very fascinating that you don't have the courtesy or guts to let people tell their side of the story. Not all DHS workers and police are honest, some are child predators too and your site is helping them!!! Judgement day comes for you too.

Sender e-mail address: xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR Empty Re: JOSEPH CALLAN - 7 yo (2010) - Harrison AR

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 am

Our information came from the quoted link. 

We always welcome people with personal knowledge of a situation to share both their knowledge and their opinions.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down