Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Mods

2 posters

Go down

Meet the Mods Empty Meet the Mods

Post by admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

Good Morning Everyone. By now, I hope everyone is getting used to the layout of this forum. I hope that it is becoming easier and that everyone is really enjoying all the great functions and features of this place.

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to myself and the other Moderators. We are here if you need help with anything. My name is Melissa, I live in Oklahoma City, and I go by the handle, "Be The Miracle". I set this place up back in August, when Fox was experiencing technical difficulties. I just wanted to have a back-up place to meet, because I had become very attached to all of you, even though I did not post very much. I know many of you have formed friendships, and I wanted to have a way to keep everyone together in case Fox' Blog was shut down. I never dreamed they would take away our ability to post pics and videos! Anyway, I'm glad I did have this place as a back-up, but I feel as though this is really everyone else's forum, if that makes sense. I want you all to feel like you own this place, for everyone to really make it their own, without corporate interference..Laughing....

There are 5 other Moderators here, we can add more if necessary. They are here to assist in making sure everything runs smoothly, and they are here to help you. If you have problems, you can private message any one of them, or me, and we can assist you. Well, we hope we can.

Oviedo45, Susmihara, MysticOne, Petesapart, and Big Johnny are the other five. If you'll notice down at the bottom of your screens, on the main page, where the list of members is, the list of members that have been connected in the last 24 hours......Their names should appear in green rather than blue. This indicates Moderator status. It's an easy way to contact any one of us, too. Just click on their name and you will be taken to their profile. From there you can PM, (private message) them. Or me. We are here to help.

Please don't forget that you all have a "friend/foe" option in your profiles. This should cut down on a lot of the problems we had over at Fox. Personally, I just tried to stay out of it, and I'd rather not have it here, but if it happens, we have options here that we didn't have a Fox. The Mods are not here to be blog police, hopefully no one one this forum needs a babysitter. ;) I hope everyone can just use their own discretion, and their "friend/foe" option if problems erupt.

Thanks so much to everyone for ebing here and making this a wonderful experience. This truly is YOUR forum......enjoy!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meet the Mods Empty Re: Meet the Mods

Post by ginybe Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

Melissa,

We are all so grateful for all your hard work in making a new home for us.
It is truly a delightful forum where we can have fellowship and feel safe.
Also thanks to the Moderators who have worked so hard guiding us.
May we all find peace for our Little Caylee and enjoy our warm friendship.

ginybe
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:48 pm

:hug:

Just wanted to add Welcome Olga and Lisa_Z as well, to the Mod Squad.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down