Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAR CAYLEE

5 posters

Go down

DEAR CAYLEE Empty DEAR CAYLEE

Post by admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 am

Dear Caylee,

I'm so sorry. I am so sorry you did not get to live the third year of your life. I am so sorry you did not get to grow up with bubbles and balloons, puppies and kittens, rainbows and sunshine. I'm so sorry everyone that was close to you is trying to make money off of you. It makes me sick, Caylee, and it is the exact reason we do what we do here. Never again. I'm so sorry people are trying to profit from your murder. They are bottom feeders, it is their nature, and they can't help it. It is who they, are and what they do. Some people are just like that, honey. I'm so very sorry. You deserved better. Caylee honey, your light will forever shine brightly amongst the scum of the earth.Because you are so beautiful, you just show how, in comparison, how ugly people can be. I'm sorry your family sold you out. I'm sorry your mom is a sociopath. I'm sorry your grandparents are psychos as well. Caylee, your life served a purpose. You will not be forgotten. We love you. Caylee, this is always about YOU. ALWAYS. Others may try to capitalize and make it about THEM, but baby, you are the one who was murdered. I'm sorry your mommy wasn't a good mommy. I'm sorry for eveything Caylee, but please know, you will never be forgotten, we will always keep this site as a place to remember and honor your legacy. DEAR CAYLEE 744935
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DEAR CAYLEE Empty Re: DEAR CAYLEE

Post by MichiganPam Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 am

admin wrote:Dear Caylee,

I'm so sorry. I am so sorry you did not get to live the third year of your life. I am so sorry you did not get to grow up with bubbles and balloons, puppies and kittens, rainbows and sunshine. I'm so sorry everyone that was close to you is trying to make money off of you. It makes me sick, Caylee, and it is the exact reason we do what we do here. Never again. I'm so sorry people are trying to profit from your murder. They are bottom feeders, it is their nature, and they can't help it. It is who they, are and what they do. Some people are just like that, honey. I'm so very sorry. You deserved better. Caylee honey, your light will forever shine brightly amongst the scum of the earth.Because you are so beautiful, you just show how, in comparison, how ugly people can be. I'm sorry your family sold you out. I'm sorry your mom is a sociopath. I'm sorry your grandparents are psychos as well. Caylee, your life served a purpose. You will not be forgotten. We love you. Caylee, this is always about YOU. ALWAYS. Others may try to capitalize and make it about THEM, but baby, you are the one who was murdered. I'm sorry your mommy wasn't a good mommy. I'm sorry for eveything Caylee, but please know, you will never be forgotten, we will always keep this site as a place to remember and honor your legacy. DEAR CAYLEE 744935

Very well said and Caylee will always be "our" little angel.
MichiganPam
MichiganPam
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

MichiganPam wrote:

DITTO!!!!
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Bear aka GA wrote:
MichiganPam wrote:

DITTO!!!!
Double Ditto!!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Adellia Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 am

This whole thing is so maddening. The worst part? I babysit Kalee's big sisters. They have so much baggage because if the thing that have happened. Being hit, raped, and beat up? The younger one is 5 and the older one is now 9. They have a happy family and have a baby on the way, but the older sister told me one night.
"I want my mommy. But I want the nice version of her. Before she ran off with Stephen." It just broke my heart. So that night, we wrote a letter to Kaylee and put it on the front porch. The next morning it was gone and Steph believes that god took it to Kaylee. And so to I.

Adellia
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down