Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV

+7
alwaysbelieve
ladibug
babyjustice
mom_in_il
mermaid55
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 Empty Re: ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV

Post by twinkletoes Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 am

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 Images

How could a mother do this to her baby? Why was she still with her egg donor?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 Empty Re: ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV

Post by babyjustice Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 am

I hate to say this but I think this poor little girl was beat to death by her druggie parents and buried in the woods somewhere. You are right that she looks so sad and that's an awful bruise on her face. I bet her mother has some stupid excuse for it but that child is always sad in her pictures. I don't know how parents can sleep at night when they abuse and/or kill their babies.

Did they take all of her mother's kids away including her newborn twins? These low lifes just keep breeding with no intention of caring for their children.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 am

babyjustice wrote:I hate to say this but I think this poor little girl was beat to death by her druggie parents and buried in the woods somewhere. You are right that she looks so sad and that's an awful bruise on her face. I bet her mother has some stupid excuse for it but that child is always sad in her pictures. I don't know how parents can sleep at night when they abuse and/or kill their babies.

Did they take all of her mother's kids away including her newborn twins? These low lifes just keep breeding with no intention of caring for their children.

The Department of Health and Human Resources removed four other children between 10 months and 11 years old from Lunsford's care after Aliayah vanished.

=================================
Fri 11 Nov 2011

WESTON, W.Va. — The mother of a 3-year-old Lewis County girl missing for more than six weeks has given birth to twin girls.

Attorney Michael Woelfel says Lena Lunsford delivered late Thursday. He said Friday he believes the babies remain hospitalized.

Woelfel says Circuit Judge Thomas Keadle has issued a gag order prohibiting comment on the status of the older children, so he won't comment on the babies.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 pm

twinkletoes wrote:
babyjustice wrote:I hate to say this but I think this poor little girl was beat to death by her druggie parents and buried in the woods somewhere. You are right that she looks so sad and that's an awful bruise on her face. I bet her mother has some stupid excuse for it but that child is always sad in her pictures. I don't know how parents can sleep at night when they abuse and/or kill their babies.

The Department of Health and Human Resources removed four other children between 10 months and 11 years old from Lunsford's care after Aliayah vanished.

=================================
Fri 11 Nov 2011

WESTON, W.Va. — The mother of a 3-year-old Lewis County girl missing for more than six weeks has given birth to twin girls.

Attorney Michael Woelfel says Lena Lunsford delivered late Thursday. He said Friday he believes the babies remain hospitalized.

Woelfel says Circuit Judge Thomas Keadle has issued a gag order prohibiting comment on the status of the older children, so he won't comment on the babies.

Thanks Twink. But I bet she has visitation with them. Ugh these parents make me sick. I hope the children are taken away permanetly and placed in safe, happy homes. Is there any chance of that happening?

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I don't know anything about the system in n West Virginia but in Florida her parental rights could and probably would be terminated.

I hope they don't "rehabilitate" her and give the kids back.

Actually, IMO she will be sent to prison and never see them again. I think see beat her baby to death.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 am

Folks all across the state are doing all they can to keep missing
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford's name out in the public, whether it be on
flyers or on Facebook pages. One Doddridge County resident, who's never
met Aliayah or any of her family members, is using her house to get the
word out.

Desiree Matheny says she's been consumed with Aliayah's disappearance
since day one and she's dedicating this Christmas to her. Recently, she
decorated her Salem area home for the holidays and right in the front,
there's a light-up sign bearing Aliayah's name and toys.

"I wanted it to be able to be seen. We're in a perfect location here on
Route 50 which is a major thoroughfare between Clarksburg and
Parkersburg and if it can be seen and people see her name, then they
think, this little girl's still missing, what can we do to help find
her?" she says.

Folks are organizing Lighting the Way for Aliayah events in Clarksburg
and Weston where kids are invited to decorate ornaments to place on
Christmas trees in the two cities.

You can follow the Aliayah Law page on Facebook and stay tuned to 5 News for more on these events.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10922-christmas-for-aliayah
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 pm

WESTON, W.Va. — Relatives of a 3-year-old Lewis County girl missing
for nearly three months are trying to keep the public focused on the
unsolved case.

Tina Smith is an aunt of Aliayah (uh LEE uh) Lunsford,
who vanished from her Bendale home Sept. 24. No one has been charged,
but authorities are treating her disappearance as a crime.

Smith led a protest outside the Lewis County courthouse
Monday as Aliayah's parents, Lena and Ralph, attended a hearing with
child-welfare officials.

Smith says she wanted them to know the family hasn't forgotten Aliayah.

Twenty-nine-year-old Lena Lunsford has seven children, including Aliayah and infant twins.

The older children have been in state custody since
Aliayah disappeared. Authorities have declined comment on the newborns'
status.

Media outlets say the Lunsfords refused to speak to reporters.
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0c898fb108f8464a9abcb4f4965599a9/WV--Missing-Girl/
Posters note: It's pretty common for dysfunctional families to start complaining the police are not searching for the child. I call it Cindyizm these days. I've no doubt the answers lies within their family and that's who they should be putting the pressure on, not the police.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 am

Community Raises Money for Aliayah Lunsford Signs
Dec 25, 2011 12:40 PM

Updated:
Dec 26, 2011 12:25 PM
ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 16390294_BG1
Dec 27, 2011 10:53 AM

WESTON -
Saturday marked exactly three months since Aliayah Lunsford, 3, went missing from her Lewis County home.

Just in time for Christmas Eve, some concerned citizens held an indoor yard sale over the last three days to
help pay for the materials to make two large signs to put up on Interstate 79.

Organizers said they raised the majority
of the money needed, but still need more. They also said the FBI
supports the project.

If you have any information that might help authorities find Aliayah, call the W.Va. Fusion Center at 1-866-WVWATCH.

The FBI is offering a $20,000 reward for information.
http://www.wboy.com/story/16390294/2011/12/24/community-raises-money-for-aliayah-lunsford-signs
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Kiwi, I really like your new word. May I use it also? ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 616541
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Another fallout from Casey murdering Caylee and Cindyizm is that more and more parents and boyfriends who murder innocent little children have discovered that if they lie and/or hamper the investigation and search, it greatly increases the likelihood of their paying the penalty for their evil deeds.

The longer the delay if finding the body, the more likely they are to get by with murder.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am

January 5th 2012
After 103 days of searching, the investigation continues into the disappearance of 3-year old Aliayah Lunsford.

Her mother, Lena, reported her missing on the morning of September 24,
but to this day, we still don't know where she is or what happened to
her.

Although it's been a while since hearing anything, community members
say they'll continue to search for her until she is brought home.
Multiple state and federal agencies continue to look into her
disappearance as a murder, an abduction or a concealment. No suspects
have been named.

If you have any information regarding her disappearance, you are asked
to call the West Virginia Fusion Center at 1-866-WVWATCH.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11416-over-100-days-missing-still-no-sign-of-aliayah-lunsford
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm

01/10/2012

Missing Girl's Mother Pleads Guilty

Lena Lunsford will face up to five years in prison at her sentencing later this year.

Lunsford pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon in Elkins Federal Court that he sold her food stamp benefits for 50 dollars in cash.
Lunsford's daughter, three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford, has been missing since late
September. No one has been charged in connection with the disappearance.
http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=50244
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 am

Maybe the stupid mother sold her daughter for drugs. Apparently that's what she was selling the food stamps for. This is such a sad case. I hope LE finds something so they can prosecute someone. Poor Aliayah.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 pm

It's now been more than 16 weeks since Aliayah Lunsford was first reported missing from her Bendale home.

Since then, community members who've never met the three year-old, have
made it clear that their not losing faith. Some have started the
"Aliayah's Law" petition online to protect missing and abused children.
Others continue to protest and beg Aliayah's parents for help.

A recent picture released on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website has many up in arms.

Folks say a bruise has been photo shopped off of the missing toddlers
face. We've called the center, but they have yet to call back.

Police say they're investigating her disappearance as a crime but have still not named any suspects.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11639-more-than-16-weeks-later-aliayah-lunsford-still-missing
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Aliayah's Mother Pleads Guilty Felony Welfare Fraud

ALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 Aliayah.jpgALIAYAH LUNSFORD - 3 yo (2011) - Lewis Cty/ Weston WV - Page 3 Lena-Lunsford-thumb-200x187Lena Lunsford Pleads Guilty in Federal Court
Bruised and battered child, Aliayah Lunsford.

The woman who kept having children for welfare money pled guilty to one
charge. She continues to refuse to tell police where Aliayah may be
found for proper burial.

The mother of missing three year-old Aliayah Lunsford took a plea deal Monday afternoon on a felony welfare fraud charge.
29 year-old Lena Lunsford pleaded guilty to one of the six counts she had
originally been charged with. That count lists that she knowingly sold
portions of her SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program) benefits
valued in excess of $100.00.

On October 15, 2011, Lunsford supposedly sold $114.82 of her benefits to a confidential informant in exchange for $50 cash.
Lunsford is free on bond, but faces a maximum sentence of 5 years imprisonment and/or a fine of $250,000.
The case was prosecuted by Assistant United States Shawn A. Morgan and was
investigated by the FBI and the WVSP Bureau of Criminal Investigations.

To see Lena's reaction to protesters outside the courthouse click the link below:
Where is Aliayah Lunsford? Lena Remains Silent
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

This is the saddest little baby girl. How could anyone be so low as to torture her like this. I'm sure she was beaten to death.

It's an epidemic.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

February 2nd, 2012
Police are still looking for a missing Lewis County girl who hasn't been seen in months.

We're approaching five months since 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was
reported missing. Her mother Lena called 911 in September claiming she
couldn't find her. Over the past few months, her disappearance has been
officially called a crime described as either a murder, a concealment or
an abduction. We still don't know of any suspects in the case. There is
a $20,000 reward for information towards her recovery.

if you know anything that can help the state and federal investigators, call the West Virginia Fusion Center at 1-866-WV-WATCH.
http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Investigation-Continues-to-Aliayah-Disappearance553
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 am

it is so sad and maddening when the criminals dont divulge pertinant details.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:25 am

This poor little tortured precious child, Aliayah Lunsford.

Her mother needs to be water boarded until she reveals what she did to her in her final hours and what the hell she did with her battered body. JMO.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 am

this breaks my heart-i find myself becoming attached to these babies

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 am

Me too Flash. Seeing this poor little angel's bruises makes it even more heartbreaking.

I fear she suffered greatly and it breaks my heart.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 am

No 3 year old should ever look that sad and downhearted.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 am

February 7th
WESTON, W.Va. — The extended family of a 3-year-old Lewis County girl
who vanished in late September is renewing its search efforts, even
though authorities have released no new information in the case.

Media outlets report that search groups are in the Weston area this week to try to locate Aliayah Lunsford.

Authorities have classified her Sept. 24 disappearance as a crime but have made no arrests, named no suspects and declined to say what they think happened to the child.

Last month, FBI Special Agent William Crowley said
investigators would offer updates if they were beneficial to the case.
But right now, they're not. He said the investigation is in a different
stage and different tactics are required.

"Every day gets harder, every day not knowing," said
Tina Smith, Aliayah's great-aunt. She and another great-aunt, Vicki
Bowen, say they refuse to give up hope, so they've called in rescue
groups to create what they're calling Aliayah's Army.

"We have to be a child's voice. We can't let a child go
quiet," said Rachel Jackson, founder of a rescue group called P.P.P.
Recovery. Her team includes ex-law enforcement officers who have
volunteered to help.

Team member Joe Nicholas said the chance of finding Aliayah in five days is slim.

"The odds are not in our favor," he acknowledged.

But he said he has to try. "I don't care who did what. I just want to know where she's at."

Volunteers were trained Monday in how to help for the
search, which began Tuesday. The command center is at the Eagles Club in
Weston.

Since Aliayah's disappearance, her mother, Lena
Lunsford, has been pleaded guilty to a federal charge of welfare fraud.
She's awaiting sentencing.

Lena and her husband, Ralph, have repeatedly refused to
speak to the media about Aliayah's disappearance and have issued only
one brief, written statement through an attorney. In it, Lena Lunsford
said she was cooperating with investigators and still believed her
daughter was alive.
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/9de22d633afd45d798453d56c6d1efb1/WV--Missing-Girl/
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

I hope they have taken away Lena's other children and they are in a safe foster home. I wish that this extended family could talk to Lena and get some answers. Something bad happened to that poor little girl and the mother is the key.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

A vigil was held for Aliayah Lunsford Wednesday night in Weston.

A few dozen community members gathered at the Eagles club in an effort to raise support for ongoing search efforts.

The group is calling itself "Aliayah's Army,"
and they say the community has to work together if it wants to find the
missing girl.

"It's the community spirit that pulls
together, and if we don't pull together, in a community, the very same
child that tore them apart, we need to pull them back together, because
we're never gonna be able to resolve this unless we pull together and
work as a team, and be Aliayah's Army," said Rachel Jackson, National
Director of PPP Recovery.

"The family is hurting bad. We need love, we need prayers, and we want this baby brought home," said volunteer Sherry Tomskyer.

The group will be searching for Aliayah again at 9 a.m. today. Anyone interested in joining should meet at the Eagles Club.
http://www.wowktv.com/story/16775282/vigil-held-for-aliayah-lunsford-in-weston
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next