Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ - Hal Empty Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’
posted by halboedeker on October, 13 2011 3:56 PM

Did you ever wonder why people with no connection to Hollywood get the “E! True Hollywood Story”?

I wonder about that when I see a “True Hollywood Story” about royalty (other than Princess Grace, of course). Now I’m wondering the same thing about someone from Orlando.

Does Casey Anthony rate an “E! True Hollywood Story”? Well, she’s getting one at 10 p.m. Wednesday on E!, of course.

Those interviewed include journalists, former Anthony boyfriends, a former high school friend, former defense attorneys and Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony for defamation. Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Anthony linked her to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in July in the 2008 death of her daughter.

You want quotes? E! supplied a few. Take a look:

“If you wanted to hang out [or] go party she was always down.” — Brandon Snow, Anthony’s former boyfriend

“Casey was very smart and very popular. She was someone that everyone pretty much kind of knew.” — Angel Rivera, former classmate

“You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, and then you only play one or two hours of their most difficult time, that does not define who that individual is. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” — Dorothy Clay Sims, defense attorney for Anthony

“She didn’t take off any clothes; she wasn’t up on the stage stripping or anything. It was just her you know, standing around and dancing in a blue dress.” — Clint House, Anthony’s friend in response to the uproar over pictures of Anthony taking part in a “hot body contest” while her daughter was missing

“It started going down like, ‘You’re a baby killer, you killed that baby.’ They were going to kidnap my daughters and see how I like [it] and then they started saying that they [were] going to kill them and they [were] going to send them to me in pieces in a box to my house and yeah. … I hate that part.” — Zenaida Gonzalez on what she faced

“I think the priority should be figuring out what really happened because that’s the only way that Caylee will ever get justice. It’s not seeing [Casey] behind bars and it’s not seeing her out of jail. It’s knowing what happened and the truth.” — Michelle Bart, former spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-gets-e-true-hollywood-story.html#more-45229
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ - Hal Empty Re: Casey Anthony gets ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Report: Casey Anthony becomes a 'True Hollywood Story'

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/october/329205/Report:-Casey-Anthony-becomes-a-True-Hollywood-Story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down