Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL

3 posters

Go down

PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL Empty PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Chicago police have asked for help from the community in locating a missing South Side mother and her 8-month-old son.

According to a release from the Chicago Police Department, Profile Lyons, 16, and her son Jeramiah Lyons have been missing since Oct. 30.
PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL 237990040-12105343

Lyons is described as being 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 150
pounds, and having brown eyes, blond hair, and a medium black
complexion. She was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and
gray boots.

In the release, police said that she could be in the following areas: 7800 block of South Halsted Street in the Gresham neighborhood; 6900 block of South State Street in Park Manor; 10600 block of South Bensley Avenue in South Deering; 100 block of West 108th Place in Roseland; and the 7100 block of South Winchester Avenue in West Englewood.

Anyone who sees Lyons should call 911 and the Area 1 Special Victims Unit of the Chicago Police Department at (312) 747-8385.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-police-looking-for-missing-mom-profile-lyons-8monthold-child-jeramiah-lyons-20111112,0,3667053.story
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL Empty Re: PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:36 am

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8430005

Missing teen mom, baby found

November 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) --
A 16-year-old mother and her infant son who have been missing since late October were found late Saturday night.

Profile Lyons and her son, 8-month-old Jeremiah Lyons, were reported missing October 30 on Chicago's South Side.

No other information was available about how they were found.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8430005
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL Empty Re: PROFILE LYONS - 16 yo and her son, JERAMIAH - 8 Months - Chicago/ South side IL

Post by babyjustice Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Glad they were found, but I thought "Profile" was an unusual name. I wonder why her mom named her Profile.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 pm

I wonder why her mom named her Profile.
Seriously, I haven't a clue. Maybe because she saw it on Facebook?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
I wonder why her mom named her Profile.
Seriously, I haven't a clue. Maybe because she saw it on Facebook?

clap Good point! Wait a minute. She's 16 so I don't think Facebook was around then but maybe it had to do with original internet forums such as Prodigy and AOL. Boy am I dating myself now.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down