Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s coverage called among year’s worst TV - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s coverage called among year’s worst TV  - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s coverage called among year’s worst TV - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s coverage called among year’s worst TV
posted by halboedeker on December, 16 2011 4:28 PM

How bad was Nancy Grace’s coverage of the Casey Anthony case?

Entertainment Weekly’s Ken Tucker slots Grace at No. 3 for the year. She ranks there on Tucker’s list: 1. “The Playboy Club” (NBC), 2. “Wilfred” (FX), 4.”Charlie Sheen and the media’s symbiotic craziness,” according to Tucker, 5. “Charlie’s Angels.”

I always question mixing real events and fictional programming. For my money, “Charlie’s Angels” was the worst broadcast series. It also has been canceled.

Worst new cable series? FX’s “American Horror Story,” a twitchy exercise in trying to scare the audience. After wildly mixed reviews, that drama gets nominated for Golden Globes.

What of Grace? Tucker writes, “Before she made a spectacle of herself on ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ Grace made a monster of herself covering the Casey Anthony trial.” Oh, meow.

He raises an interesting point, though. What was worse: Grace dancing on ABC or Grace talking on HLN?

A list of the year’s worst series would have to include “The Playboy Club” on NBC, “How to Be a Gentleman” on CBS, “Free Agents” on NBC and “H8R” on The CW. All have been canceled. Other terrible series include ”Allen Gregory” on Fox, “I Hate My Teenage Daughter” on Fox and “Man Up!” on ABC. None has performed well in the ratings.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-nancy-graces-coverage-called-among-years-worst-tv.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down