Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL

2 posters

Go down

"John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL Empty "John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 am

Officials: Volusia mom arrested after biting, beating her son

Fought son over his cellphone, deputies say

Published On: Jan 13 2012 02:03:14 PM EST

"John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL Jahazel-Fleming
Jahazel Fleming, 30, of DeLand.

DeLAND, Fla. - A West Volusia County mother has been arrested after deputies say she beat and bit her teenage son for not giving her his cellphone.

Jahazel Fleming, 30, of DeLand, was arrested on Thursday and charged with child abuse, according to the sheriff’s report.

According to the report, Fleming and her 16-year-old son had been arguing and when she came to pick up him up from visiting a friend in Orange City, she demanded he give her his cellphone.

The teen refused, so in retaliation, Fleming hit him in the face several times while trying to pry the phone from him, according to the report. The teen suffered several cuts to the face and a bruised right eye, deputies said.

Fleming went after her son when they got out of the car, grabbed him and struck him in the face again, the report said. As she forced him back into the vehicle, Fleming bit the boy in the shoulder, deputies said.

Fleming told deputies she just slapped her son in the face, according to the report. Deputies determined that the injuries were made from a closed fist punch and bite marks indicated Fleming did bite her son, according to the report.

Fleming is being held in the Volusia County Jail without bail. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her first appearance Friday afternoon, officials said.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL Empty Re: "John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 am

Me, I would have just called the cell company and had it disconnected. Then IF I ever had it reconnected, he would give it to me upon request.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL Empty Re: "John" FLEMING - 16 yo - /Accused: Jahazel Fleming DeLand FL

Post by flash0115 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 am

i have actually done just that! (had phone turned off)

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

flash0115 wrote:i have actually done just that! (had phone turned off)

My days are coming. LOL.

I didn't have a cell at that age, had a pager. If I didn't call my mom when she beeped me there would have been no second chances, it would have been disconnected.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down