Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL

2 posters

Go down

Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL Empty Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 am

Neglect Charges Considered In Near Drowning

Parents Say James Cooper Appeared Drunk

POSTED: 9:54 am EDT September 29, 2011
UPDATED: 10:16 am EDT September 29, 2011

OVIEDO, Fla. -- Child neglect charges could be filed against a man who investigators said nearly drowned a friend's infant.

Authorities with the Oviedo Police Department said James Cooper was taking care of the baby and called the baby's grandmother about 9:30 p.m. to say he had given the child a bath and put him to bed.

The family decided to let the baby spend the night with Cooper.

When Cooper called three hours later to give the same report, the family decided to check on the child.

When they arrived, family members told police Cooper appeared to be drunk, and the baby was not breathing properly.

Investigators said Cooper admitted the baby slipped underwater while he was giving the bath.

Doctors said the baby displayed symptoms of a near drowning. He is expected to survive, but it's not clear if there will be lingering health problems.

http://www.wesh.com/news/29337695/detail.html#ixzz1ZMIi7tCw
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL Empty Re: Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL

Post by babyjustice Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:11 am

OMG...I hope the baby is OK and that idiot is charged.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL Empty Re: Unnamed baby boy - age not disclosed - /Suspect: James Cooper Oviedo FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 am

I was happy the family followed their instincts and checked on the baby. God knows what would have happened had they waited until the morning.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down