Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA

2 posters

Go down

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA Empty ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 pm

BUFORD, GA--A family is desperately trying to find a missing teenager. They say law enforcement is not doing enough.

Family members say 16-year old Anisia Williams has been missing for almost a month now.

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA 120210105142_anisia7ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA 120210104909_anisia6

She was last seen on January 14 at the Mall of Georgia where she was supposed to be meeting friends for a movie. Her friends say they never made any plans. The family was told that surveillance video shows her leaving with a man they don't know.

"Whoever is holding her- just let her come home," said her mother Nia Kenney. "Her family loves and misses her- and I want my daughter back. Just let her come home to me."

Her parents say they received text messages from Anisia's phone saying she was coming home, but they do not believe it is her.

After checking phone records, they got in touch with a man she apparently met online. They were told he was dropping her off at the Gwinnett County Police Department, and that never happened either.

The only time they heard Anisia's voice was on January 18 when she called her grandmother. They had a secret "safe" word that Anisia would give over the phone to let her grandmother know she was not in danger. When Anisia called, she claimed she was okay and coming home-but she would not give the safe word.

"I asked her in several different forms," her grandmother Anita Faulkner said. "I said- 'what is the code word?' 'What is our secret word?' Anisia said 'I don't know what you're talking about'...and then she stopped talking."

11Alive contacted Gwinnett County Police Department about the case. They believe Anisia is a runaway and do not suspect foul play.

However, because she did not give the safe word- the family believes Anisia is in danger and being held against her will.

Anyone with any information should call the Gwinnett County Police Department at (770) 513-5700 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/227113/40/BUFORD-Family-searching-for-missing-teen-girl
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA Empty Re: ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 am

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA Anisia-300Anisia Marie Williams

Case Type: Endangered
DOB: April 8, 1995
Missing Date: January 14, 2012
Age Now: 16
Missing City: Buford
Missing State: Ga.
Case Number: 12-004636
Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Height: 5’3″
Weight: 160
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Shoulder length
Eye Color: Brown
Wear Glasses or Contacts: Yes
Location Last Seen: Mall Of Georgia, Buford, Ga.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Anisia was dropped
of at the mall around 6:30 pm on Saturday, Jan. 14,2012. She was not
there when it was time for her to be picked up by her parents.

Last Seen Wearing: Blue jeans, black boots, red Georgia pullover hooded sweatshirt.

Identifying Marks or Characteristics: Both of Anisia’s ears are doubled pierced and her cartilage is pierced on both ears.

Anyone with information about what happened to Williams may contact the Black and Missing Foundation’s tip line.

http://newsone.com/nation/find-our-missing/jeffmays/anisia-marie-williams-goes-missing/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA Empty Re: ANISIA WILLIAMS - 16 yo - Buford GA

Post by angelm07 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:23 pm

BUFORD: Family searching for missing teen girl

BUFORD, GA--A family is desperately trying to find a missing teenager. They say law enforcement is not doing enough.

Family members say 16-year old Anisia Williams has been missing for almost a month now.

She was last seen on January 14 at the Mall of Georgia where she was supposed to be meeting friends for a movie. Her friends say they never made any plans. The family was told that surveillance video shows her leaving with a man they don't know.

"Whoever is holding her- just let her come home," said her mother Nia Kenney. "Her family loves and misses her- and I want my daughter back. Just let her come home to me."

Her parents say they received text messages from Anisia's phone saying she was coming home, but they do not believe it is her.

After checking phone records, they got in touch with a man she apparently met online. They were told he was dropping her off at the Gwinnett County Police Department, and that never happened either.

The only time they heard Anisia's voice was on January 18 when she called her grandmother. They had a secret "safe" word that Anisia would give over the phone to let her grandmother know she was not in danger. When Anisia called, she claimed she was okay and coming home-but she would not give the safe word.

"I asked her in several different forms," her grandmother Anita Faulkner said. "I
said- 'what is the code word?' 'What is our secret word?' Anisia said
'I don't know what you're talking about'...and then she stopped
talking."

11Alive contacted Gwinnett County Police Department about the case. They believe Anisia is a runaway and do not suspect foul play.

However, because she did not give the safe word- the family believes Anisia is in danger and being held against her will.

Anyone
with any information should call the Gwinnett County Police Department
at (770) 513-5700 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited
Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/227113/39/BUFORD-Family-searching-for-missing-teen-girl
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by angelm07 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Rilya Alert Cancel: We have a great news!!

We spoke with
the family and Anisia Marie Williams missing 01/14/2012 was found and is
safely home. Thank you everyone for your help.

http://peasintheirpods.blogspot.com/2012/03/anisia-marie-williams.html
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down